ABC cancels Roseanne Show. Good for ABC.

Good........another racist gone. She should never have had a new show to begin with. She's crass, vulgar and gross and not funny at all. Even others on the show agreed that ABC did the right thing. !!!!

ROSEANNE CANCELLED: ABC SCRAPS SHOW OVER A JOKE MADE BY COMEDIANhttp://tvline.com/2018/05/29/roseanne-cancelled-season-11-racist-tweet-controversy-abc/ 🇺🇸Support Real: https://www.paypal.me/jamesmunder https://www.patreon...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlIwqcS8jT8
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
5 44
@2770777

Yes...that too!

@2770777

Some celebrities think they can say and do anything they want and because of the celebrity status, nothing will happen. Well this time it backfired. Good riddance to garbage.

@2770842

No, I've never liked her or her show. I didn't find anything funny about a dysfunctional family.... Even when she was just a stand up comedian, I thought she was nasty....and I had no idea what her politics were nor did I care.

If she hadn't made a point lately about being for Trump, I would never have known her politics

@2770981

I agree, the show was obviously very popular. I don't like Rosanne, never have, but I did watch one show and it was actually very good. Discussing real issues that many are facing and showing both sides could be a winning formula for another show with a less volatile star.

maybe it'll teach her to watch her mouth and listen when people tell her she's being an insufferable racist. i truly hope she grows as a person from this.

@astral_queen

Thanks for sharing that tweet..... and it's exactly right. Her words hurt a lot more people than a "kneel" did. A lot of people lost their jobs because of her racist and bigot comments. Good riddance to trash.

Such a selfish act. She had to know there would be a huge backlash. Now all these people, who were looking towards a second season for income, have essentially lost their jobs.
Actors
Office staff
Production crews
Craft services
Etc.

@Carla Such a selfish act. She had to know there would be a huge backlash. Now all these people, who were looking towards...

You are right, several hundred people will have to find another show to jump on. The actors will be fine, most of them are doing quite well with their careers.
It's a shame that one person shooting off their mouth can ruin it for so many.

@StarzAbove Amen.... I just hope she never works again.

She will have a hard time finding another job, at least for the next few years. People finally forgave Rosanne for the Anthem she so blatantly dis-respected. Mel Gibson came back from his rant, it took a few years, but eventually people forgive.

@2770795

You're exactly right. Because Trump praised her show, only because she was on his side, she thought she could say and do anything she wanted and nothing would happen. Well she sure got a surprise.... glad ABC acted swiftly and cancelled her out. We don't need that kind of a person coming into our homes each week....she has always been a disgusting person to me.

@2771090

Yes I saw what the righties are saying....anyone who would support her, are just as bad. Yes, Roseanne made a mockery out of singing the National Anthem and nothing was said about it from Trump, but he concentrates on a kneel.

She's a disgrace to womanhood and always has been.

@2771508

I know, shame on them. Now Trump is playing the victim. Instead of agreeing with ABC, he's chastising them. I guess that was to be expected.

@2771897

He'd throw her under the bus if she said one word against him.

Maybe Trump should apologize to all he has trashed, for instance his AG, the FBI, the CIA, he trashed those institutions more than anyone has ever trashed Him.

@2772525

Yes it was....it's all about him. Now I suppose he'll try to get the owner fired, like he's trying to destroy Amazon.

@2772619

I'm sure, but he had Daddy to protect him and his millions. I doubt he ever faced the real world.

@2771098

Fox is keeping very quiet about Rosanne, you could be right.

@Flrdsgns Fox is keeping very quiet about Rosanne, you could be right.

I doubt Fox would pick it up....they would be boycotted and lose more sponsors. Just my opinion, of course.

@2771098

Haa! I said the exact same thing to a friend today.

@2771098

I doubt it, they would lose a lot of sponsors if they did.

@2771362

Yikes, I hate that commercial, he's even on QVC.

@2771362

The second sponsor would be the lady with the awful voice hawking her frying pan

If only all racist celebrities were treated equally, no matter who they are and who they're talking about.
People are always saying that we need more equality.... then put everyone up to the same standards, equally.

@2771092

He should have been the first one to go. I guess because he gets away with all his crap, others think they can too.

@StarzAbove I agree....let's start with Trump!

And Joy Behar and Whoopie both are equally as disgusting, just on the other side.

@StarzAbove No one is as bad as Trump....

I agree, but unlike Rosanne, Joy and the others on TV, sadly, Trump can't be fried or cancelled.

@StarzAbove I don't watch those nuts either..... Fried? lol OK, let's fry Trump. lol

oops, fired. Fried would be awful, all that fat on an open flame would overpower the best smoke detector on the market.

@Flrdsgns oops, fired. Fried would be awful, all that fat on an open flame would overpower the best smoke detector on the market.

lol I knew what you meant, but had to get you back for all those Kale comments you throw at me. lol

That open flame and all that yellow fat would be something to see. lol