+12

Some Celebrities are Ugly, amirite?

This was a said completely sarcastically, and not to be taken so seriously... if you think Gary Busey is seriously ugly then clearly you haven't seen his wonderful personality.

Image for post Some Celebrities are Ugly, amirite?
Zolfies avatar Games
4 16
The voters have decided that Zolfie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2771023

dang with all the stupid political talk lately... people have gotten WAAAAAAYYY TOO OVER SERIOUS!!!

I would think Gary Busey could laugh at himself... if he were to take offense to this, I'm sorry... but he'd probably have a great comeback...

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2771038

I knew I should of picked Joe Gatto instead (he's always making fun of his looks)

I think most people, really like gary buseyisms!
I'm a fan of us, I meant it to be playful. And I didn't know that he was involved in a crash.

I don't assume people know what Impractical Jokers show is, but Busey was on there and basically broke all the rules and started throwing stuff. If he heard me say that, I'm sure he'd have a great/better comeback and would show me up.

But like him throwing stuff, it's meant as tongue and cheek, not to be taken fully serious.

Nick Nolte comes to mind.

@2771033

It was a playful joke... sorry that it's being taken serious.

@2771039

Comedy makes fun of peoples looks all the time.

When you get the playful vibe, and can pull it off, you can do it... clearly a failed at that for certain people.

But everyone being all serious with all the stupid political blame games on here lately... it should loosen up a bit.

@2771101

Yep, she's ugly inside and out.

Yup, I would probably be one of those if I was a celebrity

Crimsons avatar Crimson Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Crimson Yup, I would probably be one of those if I was a celebrity

Me too, if I was a celebrity, I'd probably be consider a dog, oh wait, I already am xp smilie

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +1Reply

A lot of them are ugly on the inside.Like Robert De Niro.Like saying before a huge adience F Trump.

Anonymous