With so many people coming and going, some on their own accord, others not so lucky, I never know who's real or who isn't. How about you? Are you as confused as I am? The games people play. lol

It's like a revolving door, in one day, out the next. lol

Maybe it's the hot weather....you think? lol

Image for post With so many people coming and going, some on their own accord, others not so lucky, I never know who's real or who isn't.   How about you?   Are you as confused as I am?   The games people play.   lol
StarzAboves avatar Games
3 96
@2771629

Wouldn't that be great if every got along. I saw you in an argument with someone a couple of days ago..... good for you, you held your ground and didn't let him bully you like he was trying to do.. y smilie

@2771720

Was that you? lol lol

If the shoe fits....lol

@2771732

lol You try to bully me every chance you get, and you know it...lol lol But then I bully you right back, lol

@2771740

haha I'm not the one that leaves the site all the time....lol

@2771749

I think it's good that you leave....it gives me time to regroup and get ready for another fight when you return. biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliehehe smiliemaniac smilie

@2771769

I let you win, I hate to see you upset. lol

I have seen new members. I dont pay much attention until they have been here awhile.
I have recently been educated on how a completely false person can be created. I dont get why anyone would choose to do that.
I get showing no images of oneself. I get being vague with personal particulars. I do not get pretending to be someone other than whom one is.
It is a waste of my time.

what do ya mean? like new members? i always just assume they're real! do you think there are a lot of fakes?

@StarzAbove Not just new members, even long time members.

i gotcha. so do you think there are users who have multiple accounts just to fuck with other users? im having trouble understanding the whole "sock" thing. it just seems so...pointless? i dont get it.

@2771481

We know that for a fact, don't we Linn? lol

@2771535

I agree, but having 6 is a little too much and really unfair to the rest of us.

@2771539

haha actually I have all of them blocked, I knew they were fakes the minute they arrived.

@2772098

Plus, it's against the rules to name names.

@2772104

Probably not, but if you mention an "active" sock, then there might be a reprimand.

@2772111

lol lol I'm sure that comment wouldn't stay up very long, better not.....

@2772126

Better not. lol Karma will take care of the problem.

@2772111

I think you just did....hummm Him! lol

@astral_queen i gotcha. so do you think there are users who have multiple accounts just to fuck with other users? im having...

It's a proven fact that there are imposter accounts.... one guy has around 6 socks. lol It's rather funny, when there's a post out there, and the socks appear to upvote comments that agree and DV those that don't.

They do keep us entertained, though. lol

@2771892

Exactly. I had 4 socks upvote against me the other day.... they must be stalking my comments, I've noticed they only appear when they see me around. lol

@2777828

I guess they love me, they keep following me. hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2772105

True, that's a mod's job, isn't it?

@2771771

Hah, I see what ya did there

@VicZinc I am just the opposite, I assume they all are fake. I know I am.

I always thought you were, and now you've confirmed it....lol

@astral_queen you are????

Yes Astral, my mom choose a different name for me, but I faked it when I went on line. Vic they call me here, but not in RL. In RL my name is Wink, silly huh. Your mom seems cool naming you Astral. I wanted to name my daughter Blissful, but her mom said no.

@2771494

You nailed it. Same with me, blocked by an anon poster tells us exactly who that anon is. It is rather funny, isn't it. lol

@2771695

I think he meant a troublemaker....

@2771719

Maybe you, maybe not. maniac smiliemaniac smiliebiggrin smilie

@2771462

That's exactly my point, JD. No one knows for sure who is fake and who is not. But when insinuations are made about a person, just to be mean and vindictive, that should stop.

lol I've never seen YOU winding ANYONE up on a political post...ummm, I wonder who you could be talking about. maniac smilie

@2771694

You're pushing your luck, Pal!maniac smilie

Dishonesty and people pretending to be someone that is not themselves have a tell tale sign of making you feel immensely contrary to what they are telling you. When someones actions do not match their words at least most of the time, then they are in fact not real. It deeply saddens the depths of my heart and soul when people use games on others for personal gain. One last thing: Look for when they offer help to others; do they look for or expect something in return for their help? If so, they are further proving their self-serving ways.

I dunno but I'm too lazy to even bother making another account, considering I already have 2 google accounts, a twitter account, a Wattpad account, a MyAnimeList account, and a Facebook lmao

No, I am rarely confused about who is actually a new member. Not for long, anyway.

I have no desire to get anyone DA'd, however, multiple accounts or not. Not unless they get really "nasty".

I hear that there are people who are so paranoid and afraid of new people and ideas, that they go to Jame's profile page to see who just signed up, (because James automatically follows all new sign ups and it's on his activity page) and block them as soon as they sign up. lol lol. now that's sick!! maniac smilie lol

@2771604

That's a good reason, JD, but others on this site always think there's an ulterior motive for what some do.

I have to laugh when I see a post about the time people spend on here. I've been accused of being on here 24/7. lol How ridiculous is that, plus how would anyone even know who is on here or not, unless they are stalking our comments and they are here 24/7. Maybe we should start punching a time clock, you think? lol

Also, how about those few that brag about what great jobs they have, and they seem to be here all day as well. Gosh, when I worked, I never had time for social media. I earned my pay, and I'm sure you did as well.

@2771700

Exactly.... And it's no one's business who is here or who isn't....geez, such nosy people on this site. Or troublemakers.

@VooDooYoo I hear that there are people who are so paranoid and afraid of new people and ideas, that they go to Jame's profile...

I've heard about that too, and I've even been accused of doing that, but I'm here to say that I don't do that....evidently those accusers are the ones doing it themselves or how else would they even know about it? You think?

When I see someone I don't know I assume they're new 4\5 times it's some old member returning to amirite.

Not confused. I've been around the internet long enough to be aware of some of the risks. Not portraying yourself as accurately as reality is, is one of the most basic ones. I hope it to be true, but I won't be surprised if it's not. New or old members alike.

I'm pretty sure only two members (maybe three) would surprise me if they weren't who they claimed to be, and that's because I talk to them outside the posts regularly(ish).

That being said, if someone has doubts, what people see of me here is what I am. (well, not a cute walking and short-worded tree, but you get my point).