People who are supporting Roseanne have forgotten how really disgusting she really is. Not funny at all. Where was Trump's outcry about her trashing the national anthem, but instead he goes after kneeling. Trump and Barr belong together!

Trump will probably give her a job in his administration. I hope she never works again.

Rosanne Singing National AnthemSo I was bored on youtube watching Entertainment TV and this came on... SO FUNNY! You will pee your pants she sucks so much. No copyright infringment intended,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
2 9

The premise of her reboot show is a good one, but why did Disney hire Rosanne in the first place? She has a reputation of being crazy, when you hire crazy, why is ABC surprised when they get crazy?
Why wasn't giving up her twitter account a requirement in her contract to begin with?
I hope the networks take notice how well this show did under the premise of a family with both conservatives and liberals. A show that discussed actual problems the elderly and working class people are actually facing, and put a humorous spin on it.
The Rosanne show would work just as well, and maybe better if someone were to replace Rosanne.

@Flrdsgns The premise of her reboot show is a good one, but why did Disney hire Rosanne in the first place? She has a...

I've never liked her show, but you're right, what was ABC thinking when they hired her, they knew what a racist, loose cannon she is....

I have never liked Rosanne, and I never watched her original show, but I do like the rest of the cast, Sarah Gilbert, Laurie Metcalf and Johnny Galecki. Those 3 are doing quite well with their careers, and must have done this as a favor or something. Galecki makes a million an episode on Big Bang, Sarah Gilbert is on Big Bang, Living Biblically and the View or the Talk (whichever it is) and Laurie Metcalf has been super busy showing up on Big Bang plus a couple others and she has been appearing on Broadway to boot.
Rosanne is the weakest member of the entire cast.

@Flrdsgns I have never liked Rosanne, and I never watched her original show, but I do like the rest of the cast, Sarah...

I used to watch the Roseanne show when it first came on, but it seemed to be the same all the time, so I found it was boring.

I don't know the rest of the cast except for Sarah....and she's on a talk show, which I have watched just a few times.

Sarah was very disgusted by Roseann's comments. Good for her.

Didn't Roseanne come out about MKUltra in Hollywood?

I'm surprised they've given her a show, she must be back in the loop, she said she was on Ambien, drugs are as good as anyway to control people, maybe if they destroy her this way by bringing her back into the limelight then getting her to destroy herself, they may hope that people disbelieve every thing she says. They normally do this to stars that speak out, look what happened to Joan Rivers.

@2771909

Guess their morals are as loose as hers, plus she's for Trump, they have excused Trump for all his indiscretions, all his lies, all his corruption, so they will excuse RB as well. How they can live with themselves is beyond me.

@2772526

They have blinders on..... there's gonna be gnashing of teeth when he is ran out of office.

She is allowed to have morally offensive opinions but maybe a TV show should live or die based audience share. If our country's citizens are comfortable with it so be it that is the price of freedom. It is not not my right to ordain what you can or cannot watch.