Piper2s avatar People & Celebrities
13 32

I bet he gets it.

Evangelicals are the least Christian acting people I've ever seen.

@Flrdsgns Evangelicals are the least Christian acting people I've ever seen.

I can't say that myself, about a few people I've known who could fit the definition of "evangelist". As a whole, I can't really disagree.

@2771795

But..."Jesus wouldn't be riding a donkey"! Personally, I feel sort of bad for those gullible people.

@Piper2 But..."Jesus wouldn't be riding a donkey"! Personally, I feel sort of bad for those gullible people.

I was in north carolina when jim bakker was at his peak and when he fell. Ptl prayed on poor, elderly. low income folks. Old women eating catfood whilst sending bakker their social security. Very sad.

@Carla I was in north carolina when jim bakker was at his peak and when he fell. Ptl prayed on poor, elderly. low income...

Most of them do, prey on the lower income and or elderly, I mean. I had a neighbor when I was younger, a man I got to know pretty well. His mother lived there too and was in poor health, and he showed me some of the letters she kept getting... cajoling and almost threatening kinds of missives, requesting more money.

The Pat Robertson empire is located in Virginia Beach, where I visited a relative often. I always muttered to myself when driving past that place. a smilie

@2771779

Aw, come on...he needs it so he travel further without refueling. Plus, those commercial airlines are filled with a bunch of demons, and all.

I saw this... Incredible.

OMG, and there will be some dummies who will fall for his crap. Disgusting.

I have not time nor money for this blatant BS. I never did understand people who had no money giving to these bloodsuckers who live so lavishly. Way too many of these vile people.

I don’t cater to scammers.

Yeah, no.

Yeah well... God said I need a new jet and a better house so you guys have to give me money.. I.. I mean donate to the cause, God said so. Don't provoke his wrath and stuff

I would not donate,But I,ll say a prayer that he grows Wings.

He can take the bus.

No thanks.

I would but I'm saving for a jet myself..