What have you accomplished this morning? Care to share?

As for me, I've stripped the beds, did laundry, fixed breakfast, took a shower, moped two bathrooms and kitchen, and now fixing lunch....and between all of that, I've left a few comments on Amirite. Whew....I'm tired....time for a nap. lol How about you?

https://media.giphy.com/media/TwoF67c9u5fvG/giphy.gif
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
7 52

girl you got a lot done!! so far this morning i made my wife breakfast and got her ready for work (like her lunchbox and stuff) and then i wasnt feeling well so i had some herbal refreSHMENTS and went back to sleep for a few hours and then i woke up and came back downstairs and made my own breakfast and some hot tea. and then i chopped up some dill that i had dried and did the kitchen floor and counters and dishes! then i checked the mail! and then i ate my breakfast sandwich while watching sabrina the teenage witch, which im still watching :) oh i also made peach iced tea!

@astral_queen girl you got a lot done!! so far this morning i made my wife breakfast and got her ready for work (like her...

Sounds like you've been busy too. I still have to run the sweeper, or I might let that go until tomorrow. lol

Went to work, attended 3 meetings, ate lunch. Could use a nap about now. :)

I put some recycling in the bin xp smilie Image in content

@Zolfie I put some recycling in the bin ...

You do a lot of recycling love? 乂º◡º乂

@Ada You do a lot of recycling love? 乂º◡º乂

Hmm, I'm not sure I do any more than the next person...

I mean it's fairly simply, if you got plastics, through them in the bin.

@Zolfie Hmm, I'm not sure I do any more than the next person... I mean it's fairly simply, if you got plastics, through...

Haha I don't know over in Yorkshire we get recycling bins for everything paper, plastic etc but still only about 50% of us actually bother to recycle.
乂º◡^乂

Got up before 7, filled the orders that came in overnight. Went to the post office, stopped by the floor store and ordered a couple new displays, went grocery shopping, filled the car with gas, came home and made lunch.
Now I'll either go pull weeds, or take a nap, not sure which

I did the big housework yesterday. Was up all too late last night moving and setting up a new bed. Today I'm working a bit.

Same old same old...

@StarzAbove You've been busy. lol

It sounds like a lot more than it actually was...

@ForkNdaRoad It sounds like a lot more than it actually was...

Sounds like a lot to me. I'm waiting for a delivery of a metal rocking lawn chair, which I will help put together. lol Hope it's not complicated, cause I'm not good doing those kinds of things. lol

@StarzAbove Sounds like a lot to me. I'm waiting for a delivery of a metal rocking lawn chair, which I will help put...

A metal rocking chair for the outdoors? Hope you have some cushions for that... Otherwise you'll be treating a burned ass!

You can usually find a youtube video that helps with assembly. It's especially useful given the poor quality of instruction manuals... technical writing as a whole, really.

@ForkNdaRoad A metal rocking chair for the outdoors? Hope you have some cushions for that... Otherwise you'll be treating a...

Yep, for the patio.... I do have a cushion for it. Most lawn furniture isn't real comfortable, but the chair is mainly for "once in a while" thingy. It's been so hot here, we don't sit outside much. It's even so hot we can't sit on our screened in porch....bummer.

@StarzAbove Yep, for the patio.... I do have a cushion for it. Most lawn furniture isn't real comfortable, but the chair is...

We can't here either unless it's been dark for several hours, that's unusual. It usually cools off considerably once night falls.

I've always wanted a front porch large enough to keep a handing rocking chair. The one I have now is only big enough to fit a small cafe table and chairs.

@ForkNdaRoad We can't here either unless it's been dark for several hours, that's unusual. It usually cools off considerably...

Same with me, I've always wanted a wrap-a-round porch. I have a couple of outdoor swings that we use quite often, one on the patio when it's not hot, and one at the back of the yard where it's shady. I love swings or rocking chairs.

@2772179

That's a great accomplishment.... ready for a big day now. lol

@2772310

You go girl, that's two great accomplishments. clap smilie

@2772370

haha no dinner?

@2772623

You got a lot accomplished then....plus you worked all day....

@2772943

Not busy at your workplace, or are you on vacation?

@2772953

I hated days like that.... I preferred keeping very busy.

@2772986

I had a job like that working for the government, hardly ever busy, it drove me crazy.

@2772246

haha, really? Who would those two be, anyone I know?

@2772263

Sounds like someone I might know. hmm smiliethink smiliethink smiliethink smilie

Thats nothing

Try working for 13 hours.