My country leads the World....

Image for post My country leads the World....
Basics avatar Games
5 17

Maple syrup and asteroid impacts! (Good thing I'm from one of the largest countries in the world, I can't read most of them.)

Movies... of course!

@2774087

Canada looks like a great place. One thing I know Canada possesses is an amazing Cultural diversity with people from all over the world. And maple syrup, of course.

(Why don’t the asteroids land in Russia? Conspiracy) hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell There was a big asteroid/comet impact in Siberia about 110 years...

Doesn’t it sound suspicious how so many impacts have been recorded in North America,Parts of Europe and Australia. Asia probably has the most meteorite impacts, since its surface area is far larger than any other continent but the map above marks the known impacts. North America wins, simply because it has the most meteorite hunters.

Is that ‘‘Getting killed by lawn mowers??’’. maniac smilie

(Sorry about the quality.I tried to obtain an HD Image)

Can't read it. What the fuck is Finland leading us to now? Another Armageddon?!!

@ZonkeyBalls Can't read it. What the fuck is Finland leading us to now? Another Armageddon?!!

If I’ve encircled the correct country, I think it says, Drinking Coffee.

I’m coming to Finland!

Expect this one to be clearer:

Graduating High School.... okay, I'll take that xD

Raspberries (both the fruit and funny epic fails lol) and nuclear warheads. My neighbour to the lower left apparently takes the most contraceptives. My neighbour above my neighbour to the lower left has the most wisents (wild oxen, for starters).

I must be dodging lawn mowers, cause Lord knows I'm not Nobel material. Ha!

That's not true.That's not true.