If someone says that they hate you, numerous occasions at different times even, but then they apologized.. Would you forgive with or without them having to couple amends with their apology?

23% No, they don't need to add anything to "I'm sorry." 23% Yes, they should make it right. 8% Maybe, but if he says it again, be done. 46% Other
Vrendowls avatar Relationships
6 31

Some people have problems and they vent them on other people. Just remember that it's their problems not yours.

It depends on who it was, and if I thought their apology was sincere.

I hate Brussels Sprouts and I'll never apologize for it either xp smilie

My wife once said (with a loud voice): "I hate you and I mean it".

Well, she's now my ex-wife.

@Azlotto My wife once said (with a loud voice): "I hate you and I mean it". Well, she's now my ex-wife.

Didn't she like the way played the ball? It's called "safety" for a reason.

@Azlotto Lol...She had no penalties, but crazy-heads seldom do. : )

It hurts when they say it with such conviction and then try and act like they never stopped loving ya when "apologizing".

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Yes, they should make it right. +1Reply

Some people like their misery better than anything else. It's my fucking birthday today and... I guess he likes it better. Let him.

@Vrendowl Really? Happy Birthday! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰

Thank you.

I'm still trying to figure out, whether I should live or just commit suicide, as promised earlier.

@2773163

Not according to Johnny. He'd probably want to see my hanging myself. Thank you, in any case.

@ZonkeyBalls Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out, whether I should live or just commit suicide, as promised earlier.

I have had thoughts if suicide for 23 years, and I'm still here for some reason. I've decided to try my best for the ones that say they want me here and for the ones that need me here. Look for your reasons to stay.

@Vrendowl I have had thoughts if suicide for 23 years, and I'm still here for some reason. I've decided to try my best for...

Am I making you staying around here worse? I don't mean to. I'm a butterfly, fluttering between two worlds now. I might end one, but would I be needed more in the other one... I cannot decide.

@ZonkeyBalls Am I making you staying around here worse? I don't mean to. I'm a butterfly, fluttering between two worlds now. I...

Each moment is a gift in the present. You never know what it will be until it is to be.

@StarzAbove Happy Birthday Zonkey!

Thank you and I really mean it.

@StarzAbove

No more
That's the one promise I made to myself. He brings nothing, but misery.

@2773319

Yes, I am. JD has huge balls flapping all around, but that's like Dumbo with his ears. Thom is a bit like a man-child, never figuring out how to fit in.

@2773322

Were. He is an asshole. I can't even remember the times, that he's proven that and yet... Nothing changes. Well... I'm changing that point right here.

@2773324

So, you are saying there isn't a consistent pattern to his behavior? You just ignore it and let it slide?

If a fully cognizant adult kept telling me they "hated" me on numerous occasions, their apologies would become meaningless.

Why would you even waste time worrying about someone that hates you? Stop hanging out with them, and move on with your life.

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.