What have you done that your friends and family still tease you about?

Image for post What have you done that your friends and family still tease you about?
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
5 16

I cooked my very first turkey with the giblet bag still inside! I only stuffed one end. redface smilie

@JanHaskell I cooked my very first turkey with the giblet bag still inside! I only stuffed one end.

Ha! I did that with a chicken before. Thank goodness nobody saw it when I pulled it out and threw it away. 🤣

I walked right into a pole while waving hello to a bunch of people at a family reunion. Damn near knocked me out. It seems everyone has a great memory when it comes to that one. 🤔

They know about the chopper thing, so that one is a no-go.

I guess most of them are on about my non-discrimination policy, when it comes to other human beings. Like bringing some friends over... My mom said:"She really is nice!" And I went... "Well she has a dick, so do you really want any more grandchildren or not?"

Shooting my finger with a BB gun.

More like what haven't I done?

I broke 3 bones in my foot being an ass and then proceeded to walk home on it, proving I'm equal parts dumb and crazy.

I was on crutches, which I hated, for 3 months. They called me 'hop-along Sally' the whole time because I found hopping preferable to using crutches to go up and down the stairs at my house. lol

Does that count?

my family still calls me "Grace" cuz im probably the least graceful person they've STILL ever met.... it started as a child though (i knocked over a lot of full beverages....and i still do that same damn thing)

@2774261

Get down with your bad self! Ha!

I got lost and ended up in chequers