VicZincs avatar Politics
3 17

That dog's ear looks like Trump trying to inhale his hairpiece.

I think that wasn't a political comment, just a fact.

Trump has done a magnificent job.
I'm sure he will continue to do magnificent job.
I bet even more could be accomplished with out the constant distractions and obstacles put in front of the Trump administration each and every day.

Sure there is more to do. So, get your dogs to stand down and cooperate for once!

@Budwick Trump has done a magnificent job. I'm sure he will continue to do magnificent job. I bet even more could be...

Just like you cooperated with Obama. I'm trying to follow your exemplary lead on this.

@VicZinc Just like you cooperated with Obama. I'm trying to follow your exemplary lead on this.

Teensy difference.
What Obama did sucked.
What Obama did didn't work - at least not to the benefit of the American people.
Much of what troubles you about Trump is bullshit.
Much of the trouble with Obama was unreported.

Your pretend praise for the president has been noted.

@Budwick Teensy difference. What Obama did sucked. What Obama did didn't work - at least not to the benefit of the...

Sorry to tell you but we are different. I liked what Obama did, you didn't. You like what Trump is doing, I don't. I do not praise him (pretend or otherwise) but I fairly note that he has gotten some results.

That you blindly refuse to see the improvements under Obama for whatever reason is not my problem. If your beloved republicans had even tried to engage in bipartisan debate, things might have been better.

The dems in office now are also being partisan dickheads, but to be fair they have brought bipartisan legislation to Trump and he shot it down (after he said he would sign it). It goes both ways.

@VicZinc Sorry to tell you but we are different. I liked what Obama did, you didn't. You like what Trump is doing, I...

I didn't notice anything good that Obama did - other than order Osama be shot. But even then, he took credit as if he did it himself.

My 'beloved republicans' were shot down regularly by dems.

What ever bipartisan legislation you think Trump shot down I'm guessing is ;

1) Not true, or
2) You're not telling the whole story.

@Budwick I didn't notice anything good that Obama did - other than order Osama be shot. But even then, he took credit as if...

I would expect nothing from you. Even when I give a little in the spirit of compromise you (like your party) refuse to budge. Then you accuse the left of refusing to negotiate.

You don't want to negotiate, you want the left to go away so your can implement your regressive policies without any debate what-so-ever.

If you cannot see even a sliver of good that happened in the 8 years prior to Trump then you are purposefully turn a blind eye.

@VicZinc I would expect nothing from you. Even when I give a little in the spirit of compromise you (like your party)...

So, you couldn't think of any bipartisan legislation you think Trump shot down either, eh?

The destruction that Trump has brought to our country, far outweighs anything good he has done.

I like the fact that the economy is doing well, that unemployment is very low. I don't really care for gas prices going up a buck a gallon. I don't care for the deregulation of so many of the environmental policies.
I will wait to judge Trump on how the country does over the next few years.

@2774061

Is that what it looks like to you? Why is that? Pareidolia much? Are you so obsessed with having "won" the election that you see trump everywhere you look? You would probably see him in a crock of margarine. Over the top reactions.

@2774431

You probably think this looks like Trump to.

Anonymous