+14

When you buy and eat half a chicken, you are secretly sharing a meal with a stranger.

Image for post When you buy and eat half a chicken, you are secretly sharing a meal with a stranger.
Zolfies avatar Technology
8 21

Ha ha.

Aren't we all half chicken? DNA says we are a lot more than that!

Nope, my husband would eat the other half.

@StarzAbove Nope, my husband would eat the other half.

You're still sharing a meal xp smilie just not secretly smile smilie

I hope I have the better wing than that bastard

@2773868

Still sharing a meal... just with seagulls, mice and other animals xp smilie

@2773903

All I did was try to talk with you. I'm sorry for attempting to be friendly, as I usually try to be to people answering my post.

You're the one breaking out definitions, which means you're the one being picky... and kinda moody as well.

@2773911

You're completely missing the point. I was trying to talk with someone (you). Sorry that you don't like being social on a social media site, as that's kinda the point.

I never doubted your definition... though it is ironic you're complaining about people being picky, when that's exactly what you're doing.

You have a nice day as well.

@2773925

Yes, I defined it, and you were very picky about it. I'm not sure why your in such a foul mood, but you really should relax and chill. You're getting way too upset over this.

@2773938

Again, you're completely missing the point... this isn't about being right or wrong, it's about having fun... not being a stick in the mud.

The comment is not a scientific statement, and it's asinine to be trying to treat it as such. Of course it's wrong under certain circumstances, most things are.

There is no reason to be so anal-retentive, loosen up.

If I buy and eat half a chicken...I will have a bad stomach ache..