Melania is a call girl, Ivanka is a fecking "C", Sarah is fat, and KellyAnne is ugly. FUNNY STUFF, Amirite? Let's keep laughing.... If MS. Chelsea Victoria Rodham-Hubble-Clinton-Mezvinsky were a race horse, what would you name her?

If it's OK to make fun of Melania, Ivanka, Sarah, and KellyAnne, then Chelsea Hubble is also fair game. Amirite?

Image for post Melania is a call girl, Ivanka is a fecking "C", Sarah is fat, and KellyAnne is ugly. FUNNY STUFF, Amirite?  Let's keep laughing.... If MS. Chelsea Victoria Rodham-Hubble-Clinton-Mezvinsky were a race horse, what would you name her?
0% Webbs Filly 8% Entitled 25% Hillarys Dump 0% Arkansas Oops 0% Late One Night 8% HubbleSeed 0% Whitewater Witchy 0% Rosey Law 42% How DARE you make fun of a woman's looks! You disgust me!! 17% Other
Jokes & Humour
0 32

Nice way to try to elevate the conversation.

Basically you are saying "don't be mean spirited because I can be more mean!"

@2774187

I sense sarcasm!
I honestly haven't a clue.

@Budwick Thant's been the democrat theme song since Nov 2016!

You seem to conveniently forget how much flak Chelsea Clinton got for her looks.

@dru18 Then why didn't YOU say it?

I did and then I took it down cuz I was reminded that it was not Christianlike to point out that Chelsea is, ... appearance challenged.

@dru18 No it is not "Christianlike" and you being a grown man ought to know better.

There's just no pleasing you, is there.

"Why didn't you say it?"
-- I did.
"Well, you should know better than to say that!"

@dru18 I meant why didn't you say that Chelsea HAD been picked on. Learn how to read.

I can only read the words that are actually there to read.

And once again - I did and then I took it down cuz I was reminded that it was not Christianlike to point out that Chelsea is, ... appearance challenged.

Uh huh.....based on the many ugly things I've seen and heard said about the former First Lady and numerous other women Democrats supportive of or in the last administration, the above mentioned are "fair game" too.

For those inclined, it's all just a big vicious circle of tit for tat. For damn sure, no side of the political aisle is innocent of it.

Not funny at all. No wonder you were ashamed to show your name....and had to post anon....figures, that's what haters and cowards do.

@2774144

Very Christianly of you. Your mom would be proud.

Devil's Daughter

Vic was right - my original posted comment here was unChristian-like.
So, I deleted it.

So, I'll change my post to - "Daughter of the woman that lost to Donald Trump".
A little long for a horses name - but at least I won't be going to hell for being unChristian-like. [Wouldn't that suck? Get to the pearly gates and St Peter says, "Well Budwick, it all looks good except for that unkind thing you said about Chelsea."

Oh my God, Chelsea Clinton has been made fun of since her father first started running for president.