What musician(s) do you NEVER want to hear?

Whose music do you HATE? I included a picture of Nikki Sixx cuz i can't stand motley crue (and p much all hair metal tbh). It was between him or Vince Neil, Jon Bon Jovi, and Steven Tyler (fuck aerosmith, honestly, right in the eye....) How about you???

Image for post What musician(s) do you NEVER want to hear?
astral_queens avatar Music
10 61
@2774295

the Crue are very talented, just not what i enjoy hearing personally smile smilie

@2774402

it would be so dull!!! and she is really good at what she does too. (another artist i personally dont wanna hear thougheyes smilie)

@2774295

Motley would be better without Vince Neil. Never liked his voice at all; too weak. Instrumentally? Not bad.

@ZonkeyBalls

I was kinda expecting Benny Hill to come waltzing out..

There are numerous ones that I wouldn't choose to hear again, once I did. No one genre of music that I haven't heard at least an artist or song or two that weren't bad, though. Not a fan of heavy metal or rap, for sure.

The only musician that I actually "hate" is Ted Nugent. Not because of his music, so much, although I never cared for most of it. It is because of his admitted getting a hard on by killing non-human creatures of all kinds, for no other reason than his lust for it. Not even this would have made me "hate" him...

The main problem here is obvious.

I'm a Finn. 99 percent of the songs I hate are in my own language... Why would I seek out songs, that I didn't want to listen to in the first place?

@2774538

your list is my list too. i hate all the ones you listed.

@2774538

agree for the most part. nickleback has some good songs.

pop country is not country, i love country but can;t stand pop country

Simply Red.I refuse to post one of their songs.No doubt someone will....a smilie

@2774640

wow...unbelievable...one of the greatest of our time...

jk i dont wanna hear it either hehe smilie

@astral_queen

I apologize for having shocked you! Chill with this Deep Purple as a gift: YouTube video thumbnail

@astral_queen now that is a gift. youre a good lad

My band added a keyboard a couple of months ago, rekindling my interest in DP. Keys open up a lot of stuff we couldn't do before. (Boston, Styx, Dream Theater)

justin bieber, 99.99% of pop singers,
most country played on mainstream radio, (I love country music, but what is being played is pop crap covered in 'country" coating)

Rap music, I can't stand that senseless pounding noise..

Any kind of music with fake auto-tuned singing.

That's the two things that really annoy the hell out of me..