Do You Wake Up Each Day With The Mindset Of Doing Your Part To Make The World A Better Place To Be? If Yes, How Do You Personally Accomplish That?

Image for post Do You Wake Up Each Day With The Mindset Of Doing Your Part To Make The World A Better Place To Be? If Yes, How Do You Personally Accomplish That?
50% I Do This...... 0% I Do That.... 50% Other
Sir_Whatzs avatar People & Celebrities
5 25

I can't control the world but my goal was to raise makes not takers and keep my own backyard clean. If everyone would do that the world would be a better place.

No, I do not. Most times I'd settle for simply not making it a worse place.

@2775324

That has long been my favorite Clark Griswald moment. Reminds me of my father ;)

@2776608

I have lived that moment, and he sums it up perfectly when he says "Look around, we're at the threshold of hell!"

@2775332

LOL-- sure you do!!!

You're like the sun rising in the east

No, just try to make my world a little nicer.

@StarzAbove No, just try to make my world a little nicer.

and by making your world nicer, your aura resonates that niceness to others

@2775348

I'll keep you in mind, L, the next time I'm walking to work and texting while I'm meandering down the sidewalk. Should I ever bump into someone, I'll remember your post lol

No. I have to work, at an actual job. Sorry.

@Stu No. I have to work, at an actual job. Sorry.

One can still make the world a better place even by how they conduct themselves on the job with other people

I like to make my friends smile, and by making new friends, you can give the Earth a better atmosphere. More positive. I like to make people happy, and to make them laugh :)

jouless avatar joules I Do This...... +1Reply
@joules I like to make my friends smile, and by making new friends, you can give the Earth a better atmosphere. More...

Excellent response. I do the same when I'm taking a walk. I say hello to everyone who comes my way

I'm surprised, every time I wake up at all. It's called cancer. Not even Gemini.

I introspect and write whatever comes to mind, share theories and ideas through socializing with others, and seek to gain knowledge and understanding of others thoughts and opinions. And I will not allow any situation, scenario, or circumstance take my compassion for others away.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl I Do This...... 0Reply