What's your best 'I've made a huge mistake' moment?

Image for post What's your best 'I've made a huge mistake' moment?
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
8 15

Dallas, TX, 2003.

Mm, accidentally lending Jefferson to a friend that turned out to use it on heroin and never paid me back. Karma's a bitch, cause the guy went to jail. His father was an even bigger scumbag when I tried using him to get to my "friend". Tell ya what, Imma start bringing a bat for when people owe me money. Too bad I can't find any bats in Pennsylvania.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Easier yet just don't lend money ever.

I never do, that happened like 7-8 years ago. It was the only time I ever did.

@Tanor_Faux I never do, that happened like 7-8 years ago. It was the only time I ever did.

Tanor glad you learned. It took me a long time to make everyone believe I am just too poor to have anything to lend. Finally it has stopped nobody is trying to stay here or asking me for loans. Maybe cause I have nobody in my life now. Some have passed away some just gave up cause they couldn't get any more. Oh wellbeye smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Tanor glad you learned. It took me a long time to make everyone believe I am just too poor to have anything to...

Yeah, it's sad that I lent money to someone that used to be an okay friend during school years that turned to the H. I am normally good-hearted and somehow knew I wouldn't get repaid a debt.

Now we know why it's pretty tricky to get a bank loan. if one person can't trust another with money, a bank certainly can't.

Well, the school wanted this new sign over the entry and,...

@2775552

It was a joke Chuck.
You have been victimized by my irresponsible failure to include proper warning.

Now I know how McDonalds felt when that old lady was surprised to have been burned by hot coffee, or the lawn mower company that must have been sued after someone put their hands beneath the deck while the engine was running.

I'm no longer able to edit the comment, but if you think you would be less traumatized if I simply removed the comment including the picture - let me know and I'll delete it. Everyone elses responses are pretty serious and maybe it shouldn't be here anyway.

@2775671

Truth be told, I don't know if it was a photoshopped picture or not. It came with one of those emails with several dozen examples of something. [I hope you never get one of those - it may initiate cardiac arrest!]

Given your nasty attitude though, I think I'm gonna leave you on your own to figure out what is sarcasm and what ids not.

You want me and others to side with individuals out to shame or destroy society? WTF Chuck?

Is that what you think that old lady that burned herself with hot coffee was doing? Had you considered that maybe, just maybe the old gal was hit on by some ambulance chasing lawyer that saw an easy mark?

Have a pleasant day ChuckenLittle.