JustJimColos avatar Internet & Apps
9 40
@DandyDon

Actually, that's a pretty cool picture.

@JustJimColo Actually, that's a pretty cool picture.

I agree...nothing bad about the picture.

@2776331

Would be so awesome to see he and Trump slug it out over who was responsible for the most bs accomplishments than the other.

Like a celebrity death-match. lmao

Been a while since I saw one that stuck out in my mind, so I went looking and found this hilarious list.
http://www.cracked.com/quick-fi...yre-brilliant/

My personal favorite has to be "Barack Ebola"

@2788767

It was fairly well written also. I hadn't either.

@JustJimColo

OH some lady got together with Toucan Sam?

This. Hey, at least they’re half right.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +7Reply

This post for example. It's on the internet and it must be true, because someone else said it wasn't... on the internet!

There are so many of them. Those videos PROVING that Michelle Obama is a man were definitely dumb, for instance.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Piper I liked those anything that made bo seem bad was good for me

How delightful, LorraineTwelvehundredRaineTwelvehundred.

I don't need any videos to make the current president "seem bad". Ugly dumb stuff about his current wife or youngest son though...I don't like at all.

• The holocaust didn't happen.
  • There's no such thing as sexism. I've never been treated differently because of my gender. These women are just making stuff up.
@2776355

Pfffff!! Never fooled me....I knew it was Uganda..

Nothing really.

My brain just stops recording any of the stupid stuff, which is the main reason, why I'm uncapable of discussing any of the most recent stupid events with anyone, since as soon as I've seen them on the Hinternet... I just forget about them. I have too much useless junk already stuffed in this peanut-sized brain of mine. It would explode, if I kept track of every lunacy... Also, I'm a delusional prick, who is unable to keep any friends on this site to begin with, so... Yeah, I guess that covers it.

JJ I usually check 3 sources on any subject. If they are all very similar I tend to believe if not it is probsbly fake/false.

3) Big Foot is real

2) Water Fluoridation is part of a modern day Nazi (or Neo-Nazi) United States mind control program

1) How the government is behind EVER SINGLE mass murder in United States history... and how it's all actors and none of them are real... just actors and cover-ups.

@Zolfie 3) Big Foot is real 2) Water Fluoridation is part of a modern day Nazi (or Neo-Nazi) United States mind control...

Sorry, the other Z.

Big Foot is real. You just haven't had a proper chat with the members of the species yet. They offer great growling lessons for people. Also, great woodblocking skills - much better than George Michael Bluth's on Arrested Development.

@ZonkeyBalls Sorry, the other Z. Big Foot is real. You just haven't had a proper chat with the members of the species yet. They...

Maybe, but every single reported spotting of big foot spotting certainly isn't true. There aren't that many big foot's in the US.

@Zolfie Maybe, but every single reported spotting of big foot spotting certainly isn't true. There aren't that many big...

Well, for small people, even my foot would be big enough to raise suspicion. Especially, as I have the 2nd and 3rd toe webbed in both of them. They'd go running around circles, screaming, if they found my bare footsteps in the muddy woods.

@Zolfie

Oh, that's just my cousing Barry, after losing his swim towel in the woods... Who knew the leaves would be dry?

zolfie there must be some, people keep seeing them. I wish I would see one to prove it to myself, but then i would be afraid it would kill memario8 smilie

That Trump will be a good president.

Flat Earth

Trishs avatar Trish Agree +2Reply

The geographic location of Alaska and Hawaii comes to mind.

Some people think they're near each other, and either both north or south of the continental U.S. because of certain maps.

Anonymous