0

You're just here to ruin people's days, amirite?

Of course I'm being jocular. Schadenfreude, vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, it's all necessary.

Tanor_Fauxs avatar Jokes & Humour
5 19
The people are still deciding if Tanor_Faux is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm just here...no agenda.

No one could ruin my day, you can try... but you won't do it..

Nights, usually. I have a creepy tendency to invade other people's dreams.

Typically no but if provoked I sure could...unless there is a line then I will pass...I hate standing in line wary smilie

🦋

No, I'm here to make my day better by ruining other peoples days.

You see, it's a symbiotic relationship. People need their heads f@cked with and although it's a thankless job, I provide that as a public service because I'm that selfless and also because it makes me happy.

So... you're welcome troll smilie

Hell yeah. I fart in your general direction.

@2776679

You don't like the refreshing Kool-Aid? : )

Why ruin someone's day? ... especial when you could make their day better.

@Zolfie Why ruin someone's day? ... especial when you could make their day better.

I make their day better, by making it worse. When i do something negative, I'm really doing it positively~. Some people feel good from Order, others feel good from Chaos. I'm the latter! I cause Chaos to make Order.

@Tanor_Faux I make their day better, by making it worse. When i do something negative, I'm really doing it positively~. Some...

If you're causing Chaos, to make order, then aren't just reordering?

If so, I'll take a couple of pizza xp smilie

@Zolfie If you're causing Chaos, to make order, then aren't just reordering? If so, I'll take a couple of pizza...

Every action has a reaction, both negative and positive. Every reaction, leads to a positive action and a negative action. Thermodynamics my friend! Like the chaotic thermodynamics of the hot wings I ordered :P

@Zolfie Mmmm sounds good, you're sharing right?

If i share one with you, you'll just bring back a pack of wolves :p and then i have to get more.

@Tanor_Faux If i share one with you, you'll just bring back a pack of wolves :p and then i have to get more.

Na, it'll be gone before the pack of wolves know about it tongue smilie ... though if we're both eating, then you might still have to get more, even with no pack xp smilie

If I can ruin someone's day simply by posting my thoughts on the internet, then they have much bigger issues to resolve.

I present thoughts outside the box, contrary to what the media shoves at us. Anything is possible, and anybody is capable of a scam. Most people don't like what I have to say because the possibility, or the truth, one or the other, frightens them. They then usually dismiss it with name calling or a label....or some other diversion.

Anonymous