VooDooYoos avatar Food & Drink
12 69
@2776645

Yep. Nothing like the look on a significant other's face when they love what you make for them. I also clean up as I go along, dishes, wipe up, and such.

VooDooYoos avatar VooDooYoo I don't understand the question. +4Reply
@2776645

yes cooking and eating with a buddy is always better.

@2776646

I'm glad you cook, JD...Most people these days don't seem to know how to cook.

Azlottos avatar Azlotto dishes, pots & pans +6Reply
@2776808

I'll give that a try. Thanks.

Azlottos avatar Azlotto dishes, pots & pans +3Reply
@2776646

Including your fingers?

Definitely the cleanup!

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell dishes, pots & pans +9Reply
@JanHaskell Definitely the cleanup!

Yeah, it's the same with a murder.

@ZonkeyBalls Yeah, it's the same with a murder.

Yes, that's definitely why I've squelched that impulse ... way too much trouble! mischief smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell dishes, pots & pans +1Reply

Cleaning up.

Azlottos avatar Azlotto dishes, pots & pans +8Reply
@2776659

Note to self, NEVER EVER, even think of cooking in Ser's kitchen, we'd drive each other absolutely NUTS! xp smilie

Zolfies avatar Zolfie dishes, pots & pans +2Reply

Washing the pots and pans afterwards, especially if I've used the deep cast iron skillet. I don't mind it very much, but it is my least favorite part. As mentioned, it's worth it in the end...especially when a loved one enjoys what I've prepared, too.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 dishes, pots & pans +8Reply
@Azlotto "cast iron skillet"...Yes, old is gold.

The one I use most often, is probably almost as old as I am. Some stuff just tastes better when cooked in a cast iron skillet, seems to me.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 dishes, pots & pans +4Reply
@Piper2 Washing the pots and pans afterwards, especially if I've used the deep cast iron skillet. I don't mind it very...

I have a cast iron skillet and a Magnalite skillet.

When the food is out of them, I put a little water in it and heat it up, easy clean up.

@DandyDon I have a cast iron skillet and a Magnalite skillet. When the food is out of them, I put a little water in it and...

You use them on food? Are you crazy, dude? Use them on cocaine, like every normal person on this planet.

@DandyDon I thought they used a peanut butter jar for that..

Jars? I'm not that familiar with containers, but... Really... Why, exactly?

@ZonkeyBalls Jars? I'm not that familiar with containers, but... Really... Why, exactly?

Well...since I've never used cocaine, I figured it would be something most people would have and something cheap..

Damnit...I should've said a spam can.

I actually like cleaning up, I just don’t enjoy the preparing or cooking part. My wife and I were a great team like this, she would do the cooking and I’d clean up.

@OzSurfer I actually like cleaning up, I just don’t enjoy the preparing or cooking part. My wife and I were a great team...

I have baked a surprise for your upcoming... Wait, what was it? (inaudible) ... Yeah, your wife says it's something... That is... Coming up or going or... What?

@StarzAbove The mess.

When I chop veggies, everything flies everywhere, and putting the stirring spoon down....SPLAT!! But I'm quick to clean up.

@VooDooYoo When I chop veggies, everything flies everywhere, and putting the stirring spoon down....SPLAT!! But I'm quick to...

I've just cooked too many meals in my life....just tired of it.
Don't get me wrong, I still cook most every evening, and also fix lunch. I don't do breakfast, though. lol

@VooDooYoo I love to cook, just not for myself.

That's great. I understand, I would rather cook for guests than just the two of us.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Cleaning

Just drill the damn chops, man...

mess dishes time. I often end up eating just a few crackers and a bite of cheese.

It's the washing up!

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales dishes, pots & pans +6Reply

The cleaning up afterwards xp smilie

Also the critics... people try their best. Though sometimes that's my fault because I do like to experiment with foods at times. Sometimes it has worked out amazing well.... other times... not so much.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie dishes, pots & pans +6Reply
@2776838

That will be my first line of defense, after they catch me with my rifle.

Figuring out what the hell to cook!

@TeensaMaria Figuring out what the hell to cook!

Use sausages. Nothing can ever go wrong with them. I tried making pancakes today and it was a freakin' disaster. SAUSAGES!!!

@2777168

I thought Pumpkin pie would be harder, if you didn't have the pumpkin to start with...

The worst thing is not having an appetite.

@Sukiesnow The worst thing is not having an appetite.

I will make you so hor... hungry, that you will be begging for my weirdly shaped sausage surprise.

I don't like peeling the little fuckers, but more than that, I don't like to peel the huge, giant motherfuckers like the potatoes I have in my fridge at the moment. The size of my fist and although my hands are small, still...

Cutting onions..

@Azlotto

Ha!...Maybe Ozzy can come cut onions for me.

@2777692

Thanks...I'll try that next time.

@2777886

Well... Getting rid of the eyes usually does the trick. Or using a fox, as shown above.

@2777886

Yea I use yellow onions a lot.

They'll make the eyes water good..