+13

SO If Guns Kill People, I Suppose Pencils Misspell Words, Cars Drive Drunk, And Spoons Make People Fat.

Just Continuing The Logic, To See What Other Objects Do (Based Off Said Logic).

Image for post SO If Guns Kill People, I Suppose Pencils Misspell Words, Cars Drive Drunk, And Spoons Make People Fat.
Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 11

I have a half mind to sue my kitchen utilities for me being overweight.

The sentence is wrong, the intention behind it isn't. Some humans just shouldn't have access to objects that are specifically created to do damage.

Guns were created for one thing, and one thing only, to kill.

We should have seen this coming.

In 2010 Woman's Day listed ten romances between people and inanimate objects. Those listed 'things' including the Berlin Wall, a fairground ride, a body pillow, a Nintendo video game character, a Volkswagen Beetle, the World Trade Center, a steam locomotive, an iBook and a metal processing system.

[I'd kind of like to meet the girl that romances steam locomotives.]

Socket wrenches hit people over the head

@TomboyJanet Socket wrenches hit people over the head

Exactly, and that's the socket wrenches fault!

@2776796

Clearly operating the items was the subject, and you don't need ownership of any of these items to operate them, and there are laws about operating cars.

Logic

Anonymous