What scent would you most like to bottle?

I didn't make that image. It is from @ohmyerotica on instagram.

Image for post What scent would you most like to bottle?
astral_queens avatar Animals & Nature
4 33

Outside, after it rains.
Really fresh and clean.

BBQ. there is a little restaurant on La Cienega in Los Angeles, every time I drive by it, I roll down the windows in the car to savor that wonderful BBQ smell.

I love lilacs but the scent in perfumes are never the same.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I love lilacs but the scent in perfumes are never the same.

Lorraine, Mrs. Budwick has said exactly the same thing. We've found this wax melt to be a pretty reliable reproduction without the chemical smells.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produ...&psc=1

I hope this isn't considered spam.

@2777047

absofuckinlutely

@2777047

No kidding? That burnt sulfur aroma?

You would love being on an artillery firing line. A little noisier than lighting a match, but the smell is intoxicating!

@astral_queen YUMMMMMM

I really like the Vanilla smell, and saw that with orange smile smilie

@Zolfie I really like the Vanilla smell, and saw that with orange

if rosemary was added it would be so similar to the Williams Sonoma smell!!

@Zolfie Interesting, I've never heard about that...

ive let similar recipes simmer in the crock pot or on the stove during the winter and it makes the bleakness of it much more bearable :)

A lightly burnt-wood-like scent mixed with a panicked squirrel fart. I also would suggest seal burps and lion sperm, but apparently the companies I've contacted so far have found them somehow weird and offensive. I guess I should have my own zoo in the future, then, accompanied with a privately owned smell collecting technology center.

certain disneyland rides....not the people smell but like that dry ice mixed with chlorine and mist and paint and ac smell they have brings back childhood memories.

I love the smell of pine trees.I use evergreen spruce wax cubes.I feel like i'm in the forest.

WD-40

Or well, I guess it's technically bottled already