+15

Doctors should NOT be making music videos during surgical procedures!

Dr. Windell Davis-Boutte is both a dancing dermatologist and a singing surgeon. She recently lost her license to practice after creating some music videos during surgeries. She claims the patients asked for this and it was a great promotion and celebration during the recovery period directly after the surgery. Though there were a couple of times, it happened during the surgery and at least one person has come forward and said they gave no permission for video during their surgery that went up on YouTube. While many more have complained about sloppy and question medical work.

'Dancing' Georgia doctor is suspended by medical board for being a threat to public health, safety | Fox NewsA dermatologist who was seen on video dancing to a hip-hop song while performing a surgical procedure was suspended Thursday by the Georgia medical board, which reportedly said her continued practice “poses a threat to the public health, safety and welfare.”http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/10/dancing-georgia-doctor-is-suspended-by-medical-board-for-being-threat-to-public-health-safety.htmlImage for post Doctors should NOT be making music videos during surgical procedures!
Zolfies avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
8 20

No, and they shouldn't have been taking selfies with Joan Rivers while she was under anesthesia and never woke up. Some things should always be taken seriously.

Nobody should be fooling around during work.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Nobody should be fooling around during work.

but fooling around is fun xp smilie ... at least, within reason tongue smilie

But during a medical event, is not within reason.

@Zolfie but fooling around is fun ... at least, within reason But during a medical event, is not within reason.

I agree zollfie- During any medical procedure is not the time or place - One reason I am so happy when I go to a new dr. and find him to be older and professional. Not a kid still playing with his phone.

That's how I lost my penis.

The doctor was doing a scene from Rocky Horror Movie.

@ZonkeyBalls That's how I lost my penis. The doctor was doing a scene from Rocky Horror Movie.

Did you still give the doctor a good review..for his work ?

The video, that is..

@DandyDon Did you still give the doctor a good review..for his work ? The video, that is..

It was better, when watched backwards. At least, then, some of the words he mumbled were audible and clear: "Penis... Removal bat crap murder."

Serves her right, there is protocol that is made to be followed, all unwilling to do so will suffer the consequences. She's not some shop keeper in some remote island, she is a doctor and she has to act like one.

Hill no...I take my job seriously and so should doctors.

I bet this doctor doesn't dance around in the operating room.

Not gonna happen on any of me...

@Sukiesnow Not gonna happen on any of me...

No surgeries? Or no music videos?

Wow, that's scary.

@StarzAbove Wow, that's scary.

Yeah that it... I mean if she got consent and was doing a good job, that might be one thing, but sounds like she was getting a number of complaints (and didn't get consent for all).

Some people just make you scratch your head..