+12

Jealousy can lead to hatred.

Envy can be a predecessor of jealousy...but make sure you don't get that far...stay at envy - ENVY is OK!! Envy is at a place where you compliment someone on their outfit, or jewelry...and that's a GOOD thing... And at this place you can still be happy for the person...

Image for post Jealousy can lead to hatred.
Sukiesnows avatar Life
4 13
@2777624

So what can jealousy lead to...according to you. And yes, but envy can be a gateway.

Yes it can.....I feel very sorry for people who are jealous or envious of others. They must be very bitter and miserable.

If you let jealousy go too far, then yes it can led to bad things.

“I’m not jealous! I’m envious. Jealousy is when you worry someone will take what you have ... envy is wanting what someone else has.”

jealousy is probably the most dangerous thing

Uh ... No ... Envy is not " where you compliment someone on their outfit, or jewelry".

From a psychological point of view, Envy and Jealousy are the basically the same, except envy is a two-person situation whereas jealousy is a three-person situation. Envy is a reaction to lacking something. Jealousy is a reaction to the threat of losing something (usually someone). ... This means that when you are feeling jealous, you are often feeling envious as well.

I have never been jealous of anyone.I never envied any one.