What do you recommend?

Any recommendations that you might have? Any advice? On any subject?

Image for post What do you recommend?
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
7 17

Not bathing. Getting to know the aromas that induce erotic reactions. We in modern society have leaned so heavily on visual stimulus that we have not only lost our application for the scent of sexuality some actually find it revolting. Then they wonder why relationships don't last.

Nature intended us to find our mates via our noses, not our eyes.

@VicZinc Not bathing. Getting to know the aromas that induce erotic reactions. We in modern society have leaned so heavily...

Vic you may be right. I have met a few very nice men, but had to stop seeing them because they just smelled wrong to me, even if they had just showered---. It has something to do with your genetics. If someone would be too close in genetics your nose turns you away for
safety of possible children. . Obviously that isn't working for many perverts that molest rheir own children or whatever.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Vic you may be right. I have met a few very nice men, but had to stop seeing them because they just smelled wrong...

Yeah, I just can't believe that.

Genetics turns your nose away because they're your family? That just doesn't make sense to me, plus doesn't what you eat largely effect what you smell like?

A new lawnmower....

If you fool around with drugs try not to make mistakes. But if you do...just remember it also happens to smart(er) people.

@2777867

Yes, I think that's a key, to find a good smell.

Sorry, I don't know you better... so I wouldn't have to ask. Are you serious and being sarcastic with the sister wife comment?

Nothing wrong with some good visuals wink smilie
Speaking of visuals... if I may ask... who's this Sam?

Sam Winchester? xp smilie

@2777877

hehe smilie go ahead and pounce xp smilie

hehe smilie I think I know, I just didn't want to assume smile smilie but this day and age different people do have their different things.

@2778120

It wouldn't be telling me what to think, just informing me what you were thinking. I think you were just being playfully sarcastic, I just thought I'd try to verify.

Trust but Verify usually works out pretty well.