Why did you get up today?

I got up because I found a great series on Netflix.

Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 38
@2777625

Do you have that new printing press ready for a test run?

I have those plates you ordered.

@2777672

I have plates for ten peso, five yen and one ruble notes... Should that do the trick?

@2777695

I could've got you €100 plates, but you never asked me for the specifics... "The less I know, the better..." See, open communications are the point. No matter, if the Interpol is onto us. Canadian dollars and Euros aren't actual money, are they?

@2777713

Colombians, again? Nah, my cousing Larry paid them off weeks ago. Have you seen Barry, though? I think he might still be in the woods... Barefoot.

@2777774

Oh, it's the way old "reversed bullet catch" act, that you are rehearsing with him for that children's magic show... Great!

@2777782

So, where will the trap door with the magical sinking equipment be located, then? At the docks? I knew it! Classical style! Concrete and locks without keys...

@2777792

Nah, I just noticed the bill from the building company on your desk, as I was snooping through your other secrets. Who is Joanna, by the way?

Rooster told me to do so.

@Azlotto Rooster crows at you?

He is my hero. Just without the same awesome costume, that I am always wearing.

@Azlotto "awesome costume, that I am always wearing." Tar and feathers?

No, that's my aunt, Phyllis.

She thinks she's a cuckoo clock. But her timing is exceptional.

My costume is mostly made out of guano. I'm Batman.

@ZonkeyBalls No, that's my aunt, Phyllis. She thinks she's a cuckoo clock. But her timing is exceptional. My costume is mostly...

Aunt, Phyllis may think she is a cuckoo clock, but even a broken clock is accurate twice a day.

@Azlotto Aunt, Phyllis may think she is a cuckoo clock, but even a broken clock is accurate twice a day.

No, she's in a deep spiritual connection with one of the atomic clocks they use for the official time keeping on this planet. She's perfect to the merest fracture of a second.

@ZonkeyBalls No, she's in a deep spiritual connection with one of the atomic clocks they use for the official time keeping on...

I have an Aunt that's always on time and the amazing thing is, she doesn't even wear a watch.

Because that's what I do every morning.... laundry, meals to cook, bills to pay, etc.

Because certain problems don't solve themselves xp smilie

I had to go to work.

Because I have a purpose driven life fulfilled in my children and career.

I had to go in to work, to help support those who refuse to work.

I needed to pay a visit.. 😁

Am I awake now? What year is this?

I was breathing, and awake, so had no better options really.

because I never slept the night before due to bad cheese

cause I couldn't go back to sleep.. too tired to stay awake, yet too tired to sleep at the same time

Anonymous