StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
8 43
@2777652

Another great dancer, thanks.

There is a scene in stormy weather (had to look that up) with a couple of fellows called the nicholas brothers. If you have the chance, google it. They were amazing.

Nobody puts Baby in the corner

@Flrdsgns Nobody puts Baby in the corner

I was hoping someone would choose that one....it's a classic. thanks.

Jennifer Beals was great in this movie

Dancing. Good thing we have dances on video...since no one seems to dance much anymore.

@Sukiesnow Dancing. Good thing we have dances on video...since no one seems to dance much anymore.

I have a niece that still goes dancing every week....but she's the only one I know that still dances.

One of the sexiest dance scenes ever....no ripping off clothes, no nudity, just pure sexuality. What a beauty Kim Novak was, and what a handsome guy William Holden was. Two great stars.

@VooDooYoo

One of the greats. I just saw the movie of her life on TV just last week... thanks for sharing.

@StarzAbove One of the greats. I just saw the movie of her life on TV just last week... thanks for sharing.

I changed it... I thought this was a better song for the post. Shows that '60 dance was coordinated , not just arms and legs flying.. These people are GREAT!!

@StarzAbove

I could watch stuff like this all night long smile smilie

@VooDooYoo I could watch stuff like this all night long

It's fun, isn't it, glad you enjoy it. I love music, I think you and I must be music soulmates. biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

one of my faaaave dancing scenes from any movie! LOVE vera ellen.

another one of my faves!!!!!! ONJ is the queen and all the backupsies do GREAT!! and that gene kelly!! what a cutie!!

It was. Fun fact...the dancers that were in the clip starz posted for me...they called their style, flash dancing.

@Carla It was. Fun fact...the dancers that were in the clip starz posted for me...they called their style, flash dancing.

The Nicholas Brothers were really good in that scene. I would have hated to be the guy with the trombone when they were jumping over my head lol

What do you get when you put a silk suit on a scarecrow, and let him fall in love with Amy? Really gets going around 4:45 minutes. Ray Bolger minus the silver makeup still as wiry as if he has straw legs.

A certain mod might of posted this at one point xp smilie

@2777643

Cute, thanks for sharing.

I'm not into watching people dance, but that reminds me of a great tune.

I love Dytto. Her performance in a TV show in India was incredible.