+12

This picture looks like a beautiful drive! What would you drive over it?

That road is Atlantic Ocean Road in Norway.

Image for post This picture looks like a beautiful drive! What would you drive over it?
Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 12

My favourite car, being the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione!

@Zolfie It looks very nice!

Even what's his face Jeremy Clarkson said it was art on wheels. And it's got a powerful engine to boot and it drives well. I actually driven one while I was in Italy for a season.

I had connections with people and i was able to rent her from a friend. Perfect for travel in the Apennines and such!

@Tanor_Faux Even what's his face Jeremy Clarkson said it was art on wheels. And it's got a powerful engine to boot and it...

She does look nice! And lucky, though I think I'd hate risk damaging the art on the road.

If that road is in Norway, then fuck it, I'll drop our company's safe on a Koenigsegg Agera R. Hypercar time!

@DandyDon

hehe smiliebiggrin smilie Man, now I want to see a motercycle styled bike with those huge tires biggrin smilie

Though that road is know for getting hammered by big waves