+4

People who gain success often think that their way for such is the one way that will work for everyone; afterall, it worked for them..

There are so many success stories out there, and while they provide insight, an open mind and innovation for your own path to success should be sought. There is no cookie cutter solution to success. It comes at varying degrees and paces.

Image for post People who gain success often think that their way for such is the one way that will work for everyone; afterall, it worked for them..
Vrendowls avatar Politics
3 6

I hate that and also I hate when people think everyone has the same reflexes quick thinking and ability to grasp things. We have the POTENTIAL to change our minds to match that but it takes a lot of busting down barriers we ourselves put up mentally without even realizing

That's true. We all need to find what personally works for us, not to mention that we all may have our own idea of what "success" means. There is no method or way to rule them all.

Most people who talk about their success, attribute it to hard work, putting in the time and effort and starting with a well thought out plan. If you don't do those things, I'd say a persons chance for success are pretty low.