+6

Math is a Universal Language, God is the Universe; therefore, God speaks with math and numbers. It can also be observed in the geometry of all living things.

I believe in the power of numbers, and numerology [to an extent, nothing is 100% that mankind has done]. No matter where you go, or what language another people may speak, mathematical equations will result in the same answer, even if it is "no real solution".

Vrendowls avatar Religion
3 8

The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.
-King Solomon, (990 - 931 BC)
Proverbs 3:20

@Maze The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the...

It's intrigues me greatly that you chose this of all quotes to share. I have recently read and prayed Solomon's prayer, and 320 was a number from which resonated with me and helped to answer a fundamental question for me. Thank you for adding in a positive manner without sarcasm.

Math is kind of a universally understood thing between people - if they have been trained in math.

I think God speaks to everyone in ways that are understandable to each of us. Whether we know math or not. And, it's up to us to listen

Romans 1:18-20 King James Version (KJV)

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

@Budwick Math is kind of a universally understood thing between people - if they have been trained in math. I think God...

Most know basic arithmetic, and it is not the only way that we can receive guidance. Twas a thought I enjoyed employing. I just love math so very much. =)

There is certainly math there, but I think the math came after, with human's trying to explain and understand, not necessarily that it was the code in which everything was written.

Human beings and mankind did not create or invent mathematics, they merely discovered. God created, math was evident before our creation (In the counting of days) and will continue even after this world's gone.