+1

Sometimes Dictionaries are Needed!

Dictionaries could help people to understand each other xp smilie

Image for post Sometimes Dictionaries are Needed!
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
4 11

just say exactly what you mean and ask others what exactly they meant when they said whatever they did to confuse you. no dictionary needed -- just open, honest, and frequent communication imho

@astral_queen just say exactly what you mean and ask others what exactly they meant when they said whatever they did to confuse...

True, but sometimes there are double meanings to things... and you need to answer correctly xp smilie

@Zolfie True, but sometimes there are double meanings to things... and you need to answer correctly...

i used to think that, but then i decided to stop hanging out with people who play games like that. i have no patience for it. its too immature and dull.

@astral_queen i used to think that, but then i decided to stop hanging out with people who play games like that. i have no...

I agree with what you're saying, but it's not all because of that. Sometimes people just have a moment of how they don't know how to express themselves best and ask one question, while meaning something else, or meaning something deeper.

Oh, the stereotypes xD I'm going to take this seriously, though, if you don't mind.

I have developed a healthy habit of being quite honest. To the point that my friends say I'm very direct, and sometimes, to someone that doesn't know me, I can seem rude. I've had misunderstandings before at work, where some coworker thought I was angry with them or I had a problem with them, but after talking to me, things got resolved pretty quick.

Then one guy that used to work with us, he was never honest. He was, in the most basic stereotype, a two-faced bitch. He really gives a bad rep to males in general.

@Sofia Oh, the stereotypes xD I'm going to take this seriously, though, if you don't mind. I have developed a healthy...

It seems most people did take it serious, though I didn't mean it so seriously. Though sometimes people say something and it means different things to different people.

Though for the record, I disagree with the guy answers in the picture... guys have their own language that isn't always direct either.

@Zolfie It seems most people did take it serious, though I didn't mean it so seriously. Though sometimes people say...

Oh, I know. In High School, I used to be in one class where I was the only girl and I ended up being treated as one of the guys. Anyone that thinks guys can't be as confusing as girls isn't paying attention xD

@Sofia Oh, I know. In High School, I used to be in one class where I was the only girl and I ended up being treated as one...

Exactly, they can both be very confusing and need something to help others understand smile smilie

This is so confusing, us men are pretty much literal creatures, we don't understand these mind games most of the time and we end up with that confused expressions dogs make when they dont know what they did wrong.

I do not think such gender generalities exist, even if they do there will always be outliers making this whole thing a moot point because then the task becomes figuring out with whom this is applicable. With you meant this as a joke or not, there are those in the real world who actually abide by this. Nobody seems to grasp the idea that we are all truly are own people and, though we can make educated guesses, flat out predictions of our behavior are almost unfeasible.

Shoebills avatar Shoebill Disagree 0Reply