Is the meaning of life the same for animals and humans?

Image for post Is the meaning of life the same for animals and humans?
43% Yes 22% No 9% Maybe 0% Sometimes 17% Dinosaur 9% Other
Zolfies avatar Religion
5 24

Every living being wants to survive, and has every right to do so by any means.

Even spiders.

They have feelings.Their happy and sad.They have pain.

In more ways than not, I'd say, especially our fellow mammals.

Life is life is life.

I will change my mind when I hear the thoughts of some philosopher that's an animal

@Sunny_the_skeptic I will change my mind when I hear the thoughts of some philosopher that's an animal

Here are some wolf philosophers that really give some deep thoughts, of course you have to understand the language.

@Zolfie Here are some wolf philosophers that really give some deep thoughts, of course you have to understand the...

Compelling arguments, all of them. But I think Mr Diego the tiger has a few of his own too, majestic roars mostly.

@2781019

But give any cat a box, and they will sit in it.

@Sunny_the_skeptic

That's pretty cool... looks like the cats all loved them as long as they could easily walk over the sides. If they couldn't then they disliked them a little more.

Boxes are cat traps

@2781019

But what does the fox say?

@2779766

You're right about the hots, but they know how to eat too... and who do you think human learned cot making from? Lots of animals build their own cots.

@2789222

I don't think it implies that, as it's just a question.

I think depending on the perspective there can different meanings of life... and/or no meaning at all... all depending which angle you look at the world and life in.

@2789984

Wrong again... you keep assuming someone is implying or saying something they're not... you're over thinking things.

WTF to you!

Anonymous