+2

Corporate Media is Slamming Trump for Peace

This is true madness. What is wrong with these asses. They're bitching about Trump's deal with N.Korea. What? They're actually trying to tie it to Russia. What the hell is going on with this country? Has everyone lost their fucking mind??? No matter what he says about Kim or what actually happened or how this is a good thing. They're whining that we're giving up the yearly military maneuvers with S.Korea right off the coast of N.Korea. They say he gave it up and got nothing in return. What do you mean? He got no nukes you dumbass. Why are we running military maneuvers there anyway? Sounds like a pretty good trade to me.
This is not new. N.Korea has said for years they would give up nukes for an end to the exercises. That offer has been on the table since '98. Trump was smart enough to take it and I'm glad he did. Not only that. I heard Pakistan wants to use it as a model with India. This is good. This is very good. I still don't like him but don't torpedo the guy. Even FOX was talking smack. I'm sorry but hat's fucked up.

urwutuiss avatar Politics
5 18

Incredible. I never thought you'd stick up for Trump no matter what. Ya think ya know somebody.

I think everyone wants peace, and if it happens, I will applaud Trump. But nothing has changed, except Trump seems to have given away a lot, and so far nothing is being said as to what we have received.... Trump applauds a liar, and a killer of his own people, starves them, and Trump seems to think that's OK, and before he has badmouthed our Canadian and other allies. It seems his loyalties are now with the dictators of the world, Putin, the North Korean, and others. That's not good for America.

If Trump thinks the Koreans will be giving up their nukes, he's in for a big surprise. They will never give up their weapons, they might say they have, but they will hide them until necessary.

Also, just this morning he is saying that the PARENTS of the Americans who died in Korea are begging him to release those bodies. The average Korean vet is 87, that would make for very, very old parents....somewhere in their 100's. Trump never gets anything straight. He has no idea of the truth.

@StarzAbove I think everyone wants peace, and if it happens, I will applaud Trump. But nothing has changed, except Trump...

Gave away a lot?
What?
Sanctions that kill innocent people and not running B52s along the N.Korean border?
Granted Trump is totally full of shit and Kim may not give up his nukes but they aren't easily hidden and he's not saber rattling anymore.

@urwutuis Gave away a lot? What? Sanctions that kill innocent people and not running B52s along the N.Korean border? ...

The training exercises with S. Korea are necessary for defense. Do away with them and watch what N. Korea will do.

Don't be naïve, the N. Koreans aren't stupid, they can and will hide their nukes, they will never give them up, that's the only leverage they have.

But time will tell.

@2779424

You unlock this door with the key of imagination.

It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling. Proverbs 20:3

If we want to chat about hats...

My tinfoil says it's not that great to promote someone, who has tens of thousands of people as political prisoners. Sorry for being all-so-Finnish, but that's not how you run things. He would be much tougher, if he let people to speak out their minds, instead of running camps. Hitler had an excuse, Kim doesn't. Should that be taken into account, when dealing with him? Well... Apparently having a peace is more important to some people than respecting human rights. I find this kind of reasoning sick and weird.

@ZonkeyBalls If we want to chat about hats... My tinfoil says it's not that great to promote someone, who has tens of thousands...

Do you know how any dictators we support and have supported?
Do you realize we could have ended WW2 anytime we wanted?

N.Korea is no threat to the US.
What's sick and weird is the continual ramping up of tension through military build up.
If you want to talk human rights violation we should be talking about Israel and Saudi Arabia.

@urwutuis Do you know how any dictators we support and have supported? Do you realize we could have ended WW2 anytime we...

Yes, I agree to the most part. I had a joint op run with Mossad and it was pretty horrible,

Ending WW2. No, you couldn't. Dream on.

@2779094

Maybe he can teach the N. Korean guy to play golf....then they can become best buddies forever. I wonder how much taxpayers money it will take to fly Trump over every weekend to play golf with the N. Koreans, of course, after he builds his golf course there? You think?

@2779130

hahaha Stop him for being an illegal. lol

@2779094

I'm not saying it's a done deal I'm saying is it's a step in the right direction.
It's the only thing Trump has done that I can agree with.

Anonymous