+2

Corporate Media is Slamming Trump for Peace

This is true madness. What is wrong with these asses. They're bitching about Trump's deal with N.Korea. What? They're actually trying to tie it to Russia. What the hell is going on with this country? Has everyone lost their fucking mind??? No matter what he says about Kim or what actually happened or how this is a good thing. They're whining that we're giving up the yearly military maneuvers with S.Korea right off the coast of N.Korea. They say he gave it up and got nothing in return. What do you mean? He got no nukes you dumbass. Why are we running military maneuvers there anyway? Sounds like a pretty good trade to me.
This is not new. N.Korea has said for years they would give up nukes for an end to the exercises. That offer has been on the table since '98. Trump was smart enough to take it and I'm glad he did. Not only that. I heard Pakistan wants to use it as a model with India. This is good. This is very good. I still don't like him but don't torpedo the guy. Even FOX was talking smack. I'm sorry but hat's fucked up.