-4

Einstein said in his diary that Indians are genetically inferior. I am an Indian and some what agree with that yes. are you agree or disagree?

WonderMans avatar
3 15

In what regard? Are Indians biologically less adaptive to their environment? Because I don't see otherwise how they could be genetically inferior.
On the other hand India is an interesting mix, in part it's a developed and a culturally rich nation in other parts it's deplorable.

Even Einstein was human, which means he was wrong from time to time. This is one of them.

Either Einstein got it wrong or, ... sit down for a shocker, or maybe it's been misreported / taken out of context. He also said this -

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +3Reply

No, I do not think race dictates genetic inferiority / superiority and honestly, I'm not even sure that "Indian" is a race.

Interesting and of course, I looked it up. Looks like Einstein believed the environment for Indians wasn’t very stimulating to their imaginations and left them caught up thinking in a box.

I’m an Indian and I believe ‘No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.’’- Eleanor Roosevelt.

[msn.com...]
“[Einstein] also believes that 'the climate prevents them from thinking backward or forward by more than a quarter of an hour', an attitude that reveals both Einstein's belief in geographical determinism and in the Indians' alleged intellectual inferiority," Rosenkranz writes.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Mashas avatar Masha Disagree +1Reply

If you believe it....you will be.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree 0Reply
@DandyDon If you believe it....you will be.

it is not about belief but science and biology.

@WonderMan it is not about belief but science and biology.

It is all about belief.

If you don't believe in yourself, you gave up without even starting.

There are plenty of Indians that have accomplished great things.

They didn't do those things by having a mindset of them being inferior..

You can dwell on the positive or negative.
That choice is up to you..

by de way do you know anyone here from India?