How can you expect someone to love Jesus if they can't even love their neighbor who is right there?

VicZincs avatar
1 41

Who are we talking about? It would be nice if we all loved one another. "Love One Another" is Jesus' Commandment. We should even love our enemies.

@2780088

Now there's a quick way to absolutely destroy the economy. I love everybody but that doesn't mean they can all come into my house and have my stuff.

@VicZinc

Liberals are so desperate now that they're quoting RINOs?

@JerryHendrickson Liberals are so desperate now that they're quoting RINOs?

Is that what you call patriotism and a desire to prevent America from falling further into disgrace? Desperation. So be it. I am desperate to stop the march of racism, nazism and white supremacy. Please get on board because history will remember.

@VicZinc Is that what you call patriotism and a desire to prevent America from falling further into disgrace? Desperation...

Yeah, I can feel your desperation. Oh wait, no that's your, ...! Vic! You are excited over the new, emotion packed reason to dump Trump - plain and simple.

If you are REALLY desperate to "stop the march of racism, nazism and white supremacy" find the progressives funding Pueblo Sin Fronteras - People Without Borders. They are a left wing progressive outfit that encouraged all these people to join the caravan. Knowing full well of the tribulations that lay ahead for them. But, being true leftists, setting up poor foreign refugees to be used as pawns in a political stunt - all to make Trump look bad.

Now, you can cry some real tears over that Vic. You are associating with a party that will stop at nothing to get their way - even taking advantage of poor children.

It's just like when terrorists store their ammunition in hospitals and make their barracks in schools, or put women and children in and around prime military targets. It's the same damnable thing. Your party is despicable.

@Budwick Yeah, I can feel your desperation. Oh wait, no that's your, ...! Vic! You are excited over the new, emotion...

You can lead a horse to water, but it takes a real Nazi to shot it when it arrives.

I am sure that your PSF cannot see the future and did not know that your idol, Nazi-boy Trump, was going treat them exactly like his mini-me "rocketman" and mentor Putin would treat them, inhumanly, in the name of Christ no less. SHM at the right-wing xenophobes who think this is somehow morally justifiable.

@VicZinc You can lead a horse to water, but it takes a real Nazi to shot it when it arrives. I am sure that your PSF...

I think your hands must have been trembling with anger when you wrote that. It makes no sense.

But, I do see that you have no intention to address the root of the problem - just as expected from a true progressive.

Don't you mean to call me a feckless nazi? That seems to be the progressive cult word these days.

WTF is my PSF?

And Vic, get the logs out of your eyes before pulling the God card again, OK?

@Budwick I think your hands must have been trembling with anger when you wrote that. It makes no sense. But, I do see that...

I can just imagine when you get to the pearly gates and your god takes your hand and says, "good call on taking babies from their mom's when they came to you seeking refuge. You totally understood my son's message."

@VicZinc I can just imagine when you get to the pearly gates and your god takes your hand and says, "good call on taking...

Oh wait! Wait until they decide not to let them in and send them back to where they came from!

Are you implying that right there is closer than Jesus?

The neighbor might be "right there", but Jesus is EVERYWHERE!

My neighbor owes me $50.
I don't expect them to pay me back anytime soon.

I won't lend them one more cent, until I do get it back.

@hootowl Gee!You are a good neighbor .Where do you live?

I live in Louisiana.

I won't be a good neighbor to them, if they ask to borrow more, without paying me back.. lol

Reminds me of the time my husband let my neighbor use his new soldering iron.He gave it back a few weeks later with duct tape holding it together.

Anonymous