Some say you never forget your first concert; so what was you First Concert?

Image for post Some say you never forget your first concert; so what was you First Concert?
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
7 16

I remember some things about it. That it was at William & Mary Hall, and I was still in high school. I remember that I smuggled in a bottle of Boone's Farm wine, tucked in the waistband of my bell-bottom jeans, and the shirt I wore.

There were a few well known music artists performing that night, but the only one I remember is Richie Havens, singing "Here Comes the Sun". a smilie

Louis Armstrong at Royce Hall in 1965.

Very recent.It was the Corrs in Cardiff in 2016.Brilliant evening.And it gave me the Concert bug.Have five booked this Autumn.

Difficult to say whom, but i think my true first concert was at Musikfest when I was a kid, but didn't know who was playing those. I saw Puddle of Mudd play at Penn's Peak as the first concert mum took me to. The last concert I went to was Blue Man Group in i think 2015.

@Zolfie How was the Blue Man Group?

Fantastic! YouTube video thumbnail It was in PEnnsylvania, I think REading or near Allentown, but this is probably the tour.

Steve Miller Band. 1971

Ted Nugent... I still have my T-shirt.

Dixie chicks lol 1998. never been to a concert since.

Black Sabbath