Who's better; Michael Jordan or LeBron James?

Who do you think is better between these two NBA stars?

Image for post Who's better; Michael Jordan or LeBron James?
59% Michael Jordan 24% LeBron James 18% Other
Zolfies avatar Sports
6 7

I don't know. I stopped watching when the Knicks and 76ers started sucking. I loved watching the Bulls-vs-Knicks with Jordan going up against John Starks. So, I'm a bigger fan of MJ but we've never seen Jordan-vs-James so we can't really know for sure.

I think Michael Jordan is the most exciting player in NBA history, but James is the best player in NBA history.

And yeah the game era and styles are different making it harder to judge, but I think James could of played in the physical era too... and he might of been even better because he would of been allowed to run guys over much more often. Of course Jordan would of been better in this era, more freedom and space.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie LeBron James +2Reply

Jordan

tripplipps avatar tripplipp Michael Jordan +1Reply

I quit watching basketball when Michael Jordan quit....So...yea.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Michael Jordan +1Reply

neither sports people are no good to me

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred neither sports people are no good to me

No good? Jeesh, I used to play sports before geezerhood and I don't think athletes are any better or worse than any other demographic.

Anonymous