Where is your Happy Place?

Image for post Where is your Happy Place?
Zolfies avatar Countries & Places
7 24

The beach, of course.

Well, it use to be St Maarten until the hurricane wiped it out last year. Hopefully they rebuild over the next couple years. Image in content

@Will_Janitor Well, it use to be St Maarten until the hurricane wiped it out last year. Hopefully they rebuild over the next...

With how low that plane is, I'm guessing that must be the place with the airport beach, or the pic is edited. What an amazing picture though! biggrin smilie I'd hate to be in the planes path.

@Will_Janitor The runway starts about a hundred yard in from the beach. That's a real picture.

Yeah, I was guessing it was that beach that I've seen many times with people hanging onto a fence as planes take off.

It looks beautiful

@2780503

Just from videos I've seen, the landings don't seem bad (other than the visuals)... it's the take offs that takeoffs that get people

Home Sweet Home!

@2780488

Looks like a beautiful place smile smilie

@2780501

I've heard Costa Rice is a great retirement place, as it's cheap(er) and beautiful.

tea stall

Beach is awesome! :D

yes, she is happy place