Zolfies avatar Sports
5 24

They are all fun if the fish are biting. I really like deep sea fishing, but I intend to get into fly fishing when I retire.

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor All of the Above +5Reply

River & stream fishing is the only way to go.

Suppose that depends on what sort of experience and what sort of fish you prefer.

The thing about salt-water fishing is you don't know what you might pull out of there. lmao

@ForkNdaRoad Suppose that depends on what sort of experience and what sort of fish you prefer. The thing about salt-water...

hehe smilie that's true... I've gotten a ton of skates over the years and my parents have talked about how my dad once hooked a hammerhead.

Great .gif biggrin smilie

@Zolfie that's true... I've gotten a ton of skates over the years and my parents have talked about how my dad once...

You also don't know what might pull you in! lol I've heard some pretty crazy deep sea fishing stories...

@ForkNdaRoad You also don't know what might pull you in! lol I've heard some pretty crazy deep sea fishing stories...

True, I've never hooked anything that powerful that it could pull me in... at least not without the help of a wave tipping the boat.

@StarzAbove That's true....some guy pulled a small octopus on board. Weird little thing. lol

Did you keep it? xp smilie ... be careful with octopus... they're extremely smart and if they want or feel the need they can attack.

I enjoy all of them, but my favorite is the ocean.

I love to fish, usually in a lake....but I love deep sea fishing....

@StarzAbove I love to fish, usually in a lake....but I love deep sea fishing....

Oh love it? ... how is deep sea fishing? What have you gone after in the deep sea? Where did you go deep sea fishing at?

@Zolfie Oh love it? ... how is deep sea fishing? What have you gone after in the deep sea? Where did you go deep sea fishing at?

Yes, I love to fish....I'm sure that surprises most people. I have no problem with pulling a worm in two and baiting my pole. lol

We went deep sea fishing while vacationing in Florida out of Ormond Beach and also out of St. Augustine. I had a small shark on my pole but didn't pull it aboard. lol

I enjoy the lot, truth be told, I just don't like boats none. I just got given one though, so, I may have to change my mind.......

@AliceD I enjoy the lot, truth be told, I just don't like boats none. I just got given one though, so, I may have to change...

I don't know how true it is, but I've heard you got to be a lot more careful fishing down where you are... as you never quite know what you might be pulling up and if he might be able to hurt you back xp smilie

neither, fishing is not good for me. it is killing for me.

WonderMans avatar WonderMan I don't fish +1Reply
@JerryHendrickson A man has got to eat.

you did not notice the word in my comment "for me"

WonderMans avatar WonderMan I don't fish 0Reply
@WonderMan you did not notice the word in my comment "for me"

Yes, how could I not? You're from India, so it's possible you believe people are reincarnated into animals. Think of it this way: Who would want to be a fish? You'd be doing the dude a favor.

I seem to have the best luck in ponds.

I don't have a reason to fish. Plenty of fish at the grocery store, my camp has only bass and sunfish which I don't want to eat.