As a kid, what did you dream about?

Image for post As a kid, what did you dream about?
Zolfies avatar Life
5 27

I only remember being chased by a werewolf...dreams like that.
Not the funny whimsical Teen Wolf.

The one that wants to tear you limb from limb.

@DandyDon I only remember being chased by a werewolf...dreams like that. Not the funny whimsical Teen Wolf. The one that...

Well as a wolf expect, let me assure you that most of the time werewolves leave people alone, unless those people messes with them first. A few exceptions for young/stupid werewolves, but they normally get addressed and handle quickly... a few exceptions to those that are just at the wrong place at the wrong time... but those are few nowadays.

DandyDon you always post suckh good pictures. I never saw the movie but can imagine it wasn't little Joe from bonanza the wolf? I know he was a real person but can't remember his name..

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred DandyDon you always post suckh good pictures. I never saw the movie but can imagine it wasn't little Joe from...

I haven't seen that movie either, I just liked that picture, when I was looking for one.

I know Little Joe did play a werewolf but I forget which one.

Being an adult allowed to do anything. Now I want to be a kid again

@Sunny_the_skeptic Being an adult allowed to do anything. Now I want to be a kid again

I know things change don't they? Everyone was older than me and called me kid so I couldn't wait. But 18 just meant I could move out and support myself . That wasn't nearly as fun as loafing around at parent's home.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I know things change don't they? Everyone was older than me and called me kid so I couldn't wait. But 18 just...

Exactly, we have to become more or less independent. My parents support me financially but otherwise I've been on my own for 4 years now. If I mope around too much bad things are going to happen.

Although I liked school, I was always dreaming about graduation. lol

@StarzAbove Although I liked school, I was always dreaming about graduation. lol

You mean getting to it and being done with school? Or the actually graduation ceremony? ... I've always disliked the ceremonies.

to get a job in Indian railway as my father was also in Indian railway. the reason behind dreaming to have job in railway is permanent job no tension enjoy the life ha ha :D :D

@2780556

Well what do you dream about now then? xp smilie

Is floating up into the sky fun? It sounds like flying, which sounds like fun, but you said uncontrollable, which doesn't... so is that a dream or nightmare?

Being a train driver.Then I realised I couldn't work weekends!

lions and bears crawling up the house and getting me. Silly I know but I had a very nice mom who would come in and talk to me every time. No I wasn't trying to get her attention, Iwas terrified of those animals - no lions around here but there were bears..

@2787282

dw2 really you had dreams of that movie? I had to learn which ones would make it into nightmares or realize it was only a movie, or just not watch horror. I never really read any steven king books.

dw2 I know taking the dreams in the direction you want really helps. I often have dreams of conflict - after a while I realize it is a dream and I can just get up to stop it.

Anonymous