What are the best and worst jobs you've ever had? and why?

Image for post What are the best and worst jobs you've ever had? and why?
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
7 19
The people are still deciding if Zolfie is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Worst: A printed circuit board inspector...That job was some monotonous torture.

Best: The one I have now...Self employed.

@2780885

Rooster, indeed a lot of work and long hours, but I wouldn't trade my freedom for "working for the man".

@Zolfie If I may ask, being self employed, what industry are you in? Which sorta goes with this...

Electronics...I install security/surveillance systems. All my installs are hard wired because the wireless systems can be hacked.

But I'm more interested in this:

I applied for a grant to help finance my Aquaponics farm proposal, but so far the red tape is overwhelming.

@Azlotto Electronics...I install security/surveillance systems. All my installs are hard wired because the wireless systems...

That sounds cool, some people really need security systems, I'm glad I'm not one of them.

What are you planning on raising if you get your Aquaponics farm going? I've thought about Aquaculture with raising animals.

@Zolfie That sounds cool, some people really need security systems, I'm glad I'm not one of them. What are you planning...

Ornamental fish (Cichlids and maybe some Koi)..as far as vegetation, I have several options, but I'm leaning towards microgreens.

@2781169

I was thinking your would of been in electronics.

I've always loved looking at finished creative projects/graphics and stuff. I think I'd be horrible at that, but I've always respected the people that are good at it.

@2781195

Yeah I've always found the graphics cool, which is one reason I have had counting cars on the tv as background noise, just so I could see the paint jobs.

Of course they have painted other stuff too... like these computer towers.

Best... The job I have now...heavy equipment operator.
I enjoy doing it..

Worst...When I was young, my neighbor had a fast food joint.
I worked there doing everything from cooking, to doing dishes and cleaning and refilling the deep fryers..

I hate getting grease and oil on me.

Oh wow I have worked so many jobs most are similar office work just for different employers. No I do retail work, it has been fun but new rules are making it less attractive to me.

Best-being a researcher mainly because of the great bunch of people I was working with.Fun.No I wasn't phoning people!
Worst-my first teaching post.Lets just say I wasn't meant to teach teenagers.After that taught kids whose age was in single figures!

I worked three years in a job I hated, only because I was never busy.

My best job was the last job I had....busy, busy, busy.... nice place to work.

Best: Working in neonatal intensive care unit; worst: working as a debit agent for Metropolitan Life

I have not had worse jobs

Anonymous