+8

You're allergic to something, amirite?

I think we're all allergic to something, weather it's food, pollen, chemicals or bull s###, we're all allergic to something, amirite? :-)

Image for post You're allergic to something, amirite?
Zolfies avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 21

I sneeze a lot, but not sure what I'm allergic to, if anything.

@StarzAbove I sneeze a lot, but not sure what I'm allergic to, if anything.

Sometimes the only way to find out what you're allergic to, is to put yourself in danger lol. Like bee stings. Either that or find a scientist that can make wasp toxins... i've never been stung once, but i also don't want to find out either lol.

Tanor_Fauxs avatar Tanor_Faux Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Tanor_Faux Sometimes the only way to find out what you're allergic to, is to put yourself in danger lol. Like bee stings...

My son is allergic to bees....had a very bad reaction at one time. But my sneezing starts when I'm inside reading the paper, and I sneeze about 6 times, and then I'm OK. Weird. lol

@StarzAbove My son is allergic to bees....had a very bad reaction at one time. But my sneezing starts when I'm inside reading...

Hmm, some people can be allergic to newsprint. If it's newspaper ink, or the paper itself, it can be colophony allergies, or Rosin. Though usually people that are allergic to paper get a rash, not sneezing.

Tanor_Fauxs avatar Tanor_Faux Yeah You Are +1Reply

not allergic but have intense annoyance to artificial smell and tastes. I hate it when I see someone wearing a black thread around neck I don't know why!? and don't remember other at the moment ha ha

WonderMans avatar WonderMan Yeah You Are +2Reply

Black rubber, turpenes, various other things, take yer pick........

@2780898

Tight helmets? xp smilie JK!

More seriously, Horrible Star Wars References and BS?

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +3Reply

Certain food colouring dyes. Year-round allergies, summer allergies, heh

Dust, sulphonamides, and bullshit.

Mashas avatar Masha Yeah You Are +1Reply

I am very alergic to Liberals.Their Bullies.

hootowls avatar hootowl Yeah You Are 0Reply
@hootowl I am very alergic to Liberals.Their Bullies.

It's politics, and all sides have their nice people and their bullies.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Zolfie It's politics, and all sides have their nice people and their bullies.

I haven't found one nice Liberal.Even my sister in law
would bite my head off.
Watch the news who causes all the trouble?

@Zolfie Please Stop the political BS on my posts. Thank You very much.

Sorry if I hit a nerve.It's not BS pay attention
to what is said,by Liberals.I'll make sure I will not answer your posts anymore.

@hootowl Sorry if I hit a nerve.It's not BS pay attention to what is said,by Liberals.I'll make sure I will not answer your...

You're claiming they bullies and always starting the trouble, but this post was political free until you started taking potshots at them... which is starting trouble on this post.

Please feel free to continue to answer my post, just please leave the politicals out of it, unless it's a political question.

There are enough other political post and political fighting already out there, I don't think we need more.

I don't take potshots at any one .Only if it's true.

@hootowl I don't take potshots at any one .Only if it's true.

You just did... no one is taking politics and you randomly start hacking away with absolutes statements about how they're bullies, none of them are nice, and they start all the trouble.

When you're one that starting trouble and not being nice on this post.

Grass when I was little. Not sure anymore. Been a while since I played in grass :P

Anonymous