+7

Why does the good guy always suffer!?

WonderMans avatar
5 50

That's just what I am!

@Budwick That's just what I am!

why always good guy suffer in life?

@WonderMan why always good guy suffer in life?

Bad guys duffer too!
It's just that no one cares.

@Budwick That's just what I am!

Budwick are you really a good guy? I always think your picture is an angry guy. Is it you ?

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Budwick are you really a good guy? I always think your picture is an angry guy. Is it you ?

I'm a nice guy.
My avatar does look like a tough guy.
And I kinda look like my avatar.
People say I look like a policeman.
I'm not, but I guess I look like one.

@Budwick I'm a nice guy. My avatar does look like a tough guy. And I kinda look like my avatar. People say I look like a...

OK Budwick, Hope you weren't angry that I said your avitar looked mean..That wouldn't'
say you were mean. I like policemen, they are real nice around here - the police station sending out traffic ticket notices was my first job. Later on I did their payroll. So if I ever was speeding, I just said OMG I am so nervous maybe I can't do payroll this week. Never got a ticket even when I was going 80 in a 25. Can't do that anymore but still I just ask them the right questions or say the right thing. I never get a ticket in my town,

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred OK Budwick, Hope you weren't angry that I said your avitar looked mean..That wouldn't' say you were mean. I...

Not angry, not at all.
I'm aware my avatar looks like a tough guy.

I'm glad you no longer drive 80 in a 25.
Not to go all policeman on you - but no one should do that regardless of who they work for.

@Budwick Not angry, not at all. I'm aware my avatar looks like a tough guy. I'm glad you no longer drive 80 in a 25. Not to...

Yes Bud I don't drive fast any longer. I have a Prius and go mostly too slow for everyone else-just the posted limit. I hate I am driving 25 in a 25 and people pass me honking. Or even worse stop at a stop sign or light and wait till it is safe to go honk honk. I wish they would make lazier beam markers that would automatically mark those rats, making it easier for police to pick them up.

@2781197

will have to watch this movie.

@2781197

my favourite movie is "The big kahuna"

Why always the villain? I'll tell you. I was raised by evil people, but I still retained my integrity.I do bad for good reasons, and do good for bad reasons. Being the villain has its perks, being the hero has its benefits. I'm no anti-hero, but I'm not anti-villain.

@2781221

why always good guy suffer in life?

@2781235

There once was a good Cockney guy,
Who never— but NEVER— would lie.
He said, "I'm content,"
And he said what he meant,
"To seat a cute lass on my thigh."

Sometimes the good guy gets what he deserves -- Good life good family good friends. Good guys are great problemis most people spen more time focusing on the less than good guy. Which are you Wonderman??

I believe the Good Guy became the Good Guy because of the hardships he faced. It may be the sufferings that made him the good guy after all.

Better I suffer now than later. Just IMO.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply

Gosh is global warming finally showing it's ugly head

Erm.. I really don’t know. Some good guys suffer. Many don’t. That’s what makes us all different. We suffer, we laugh, we get lucky and unlucky. Then someone somewhere decides to put on us a ‘Good Boy’ or ‘Bad Boy’ label for whatever mirage they saw.

We’ll never really know who the ‘Good Guy’ is. Only the ‘Guy’ himself know who he is and why he’s suffering and whether he wants it that way or not.

Good and Bad are subjective terms

"Good guy" is relative...everyone suffers at some point.