June 19th, World Sauntering Day. Slow down and enjoy life. Appreciate the world around you. Have you sauntered today?

World Sauntering Day created by W.T.Rabe in 1979. Believed to have come from Mackinac Island in Michigan. The Grand Hotel has the world's longest porch at 660ft (200m). Appreciate the world, from its shades of grey to its full colour.

On World Sauntering Day, Take a Walk | Smart News | SmithsonianIt's good for youhttps://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/world-sauntering-day-take-walk-180963712/Image for post June 19th, World Sauntering Day. Slow down and enjoy life. Appreciate the world around you. Have you sauntered today?
Tanor_Fauxs avatar Science
5 18

Sauntered around the neighborhood a bit with my dog. (BTW, that stroller is exactly like the one I had as a baby; it's a Taylor Tot.)

@2781527

It is also juneteenth day

@2781543

Thanks linn. I really meant for that to be a comment under my comment.
Oops....:)

I sauntered out to the patio and watered my flowers and 1/2 later it rained. lol

On a side note, I've been to the Grand Hotel at Mackinac Island and sat on that porch, it's certainly a grand hotel.

Im a daily saunterer:)

I'm sauntering as fast as I can!

No, I forgot, I guess I'll just have to do it the rest of the week to make up for it xp smilie

I saunter everyday!

@2781519

Does that count for male asses too? :P Yer a little early for National Ass Day which is October 17th.

@2781570

Of course :p you did say so on the other post.

Lauren must have eaten Mexican food last night:

Ha!

I tried to saunter to the mailbox but my neighbors dog wasn't having it..