Do you like your own posts? (I mean click the heart there)

5% All of them 40% Some of them 55% Never 0% Other
Basics avatar Internet & Apps
7 21

I don't believe in self-praise and you all, already know that I agree with myself.

I try to post things that would be of interest to others. So, yes, I like most of my posts....

I do now and then, for the reason mentioned in the first comment. It's also a left over impulse from another site, where the amount of "favorites" impacted how long a post stayed visible on the first page. That is why most of us post stuff, after all...to get feedback from other members.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Some of them +5Reply

No freakin' way. Let the other's do the loving or hating, I'm a wanker, but not to that extent.

Usually not, but I might soon for some.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Some of them +3Reply

That’s the ego at work.

Mashas avatar Masha Never +3Reply

No way (unless by mistake)...and I don't reply/answer my own posts.

@Basic Why don’t you reply to comments though?

Let me rephrase, I don't comment on my own answers. That would be like talking to myself. : )

@Azlotto Let me rephrase, I don't comment on my own answers. That would be like talking to myself. : )

Yeah. I do that when I ask questions sometimes. That isn’t weird seeing that I do talk to myself sometimes in real.

Basics avatar Basic Some of them +1Reply

I've never felt the need to and truly don't understand why it's necessary

@Wunderscore I've never felt the need to and truly don't understand why it's necessary

Usually because only the ones you love will make it to your top 3 on your profile. If you’ve never loved your own post, in your profile the Wunderscore’s Top 3 will have no posts.

Basics avatar Basic Some of them 0Reply
Anonymous