What is a skill you'd like to learn and why?

Image for post What is a skill you'd like to learn and why?
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
9 35
@2781844

That sounds pretty cool! Sounds difficult too.

Any idea how many trees you'll need to harvest for this project?

Skateboarding or Snowboarding. I've tried both and failed, but maybe if i put more time at'em and better locations to start with.

@Tanor_Faux Skateboarding or Snowboarding. I've tried both and failed, but maybe if i put more time at'em and better locations...

I agree, I'd like to learning boarding (Skate, Snow, Surf, etc) in general as well... though I've kinda given up because I haven't seen someone my size do them well... of the tall people doing them, they all seem like flag poles.

@Zolfie I agree, I'd like to learning boarding (Skate, Snow, Surf, etc) in general as well... though I've kinda given up...

It's difficult, snowboarding and skiing as well. Like i want to do moguls, want to do freestyle, but my issue is my stature and mild cerebral palsy. I've gotten around it sometimes, like it affects biking too, so i doubt i can do bunny hops, but it'd be great to actually do the stuff BMX or X-games could do or do long-trip biking.

I would like to play the guitar.

@2781860

I can offer you a decent discount for drunken helicopter lessons.

@2782137

That's because you are too old to react properly, Jimmy. Here, have some PCP and Angeldust, should keep you alert enough.

@2782143

That's not a car. That's a racing horse. I know, they look a lot alike with each others, but horses are much more frightening. Stallions have a gear shift in the middle. Others aren't stick drive, but automatic.

I would like to be able to learn digfferent languages, but my rote memory sucks.

To blow stuff up in complete silence, without causing any security alerts at the perimeter. Also, it would be awfully nice to know how to fly a chopper, when completely sober.

I don’t remember swimming after I caught my legs in algae at the beach when I was 6. I want to learn proper swimming. Also, I want to learn how to ride a bike(Yea, I’ve never done that), some form of martial arts, preferably karate. I love learning new languages.

I also want to learn inserting a central line, doing a lumbar puncture and thoracotomy.

I actually have a couple of other things too. I have them on a list and I’ve struck out a few.

I'd love to learn a trade, like massage therapy. Also, if it were physically and mentally possible, I'd wish to know every language.

@Zolfie Very Impressive!

Lol I don't speak 10 languages xD I just wouldn't mind only speaking 10, instead of all of them.

I'd like to have the auto mechanic skills to a high enough level, where I could restore some old cars, as a hobby, when I retire.

Playing the piano and violin. Singing too. I love music. I wouldn't mind knowing (and having the imagination) to compose. It would make me happy.
Same with painting and writing (proper, decent writing that could get you a best-seller).

I would like to learn carpentry, so I could do some things without help.

To play the piano. I regret stopping.

This is a question that has vexed me most of my life.
I would like to be proficient at lots of things.
As a result, I am a jack of all trades, and a master of none.