+3

A grandmother strangled a bobcat with her bare hands!

A Georgia grandmother claims she strangled a rabid bobcat to death after it jumped on her in an unprovoked attack. The bobcat later tested positive for rabies helping confirm. The grandmother said she didn't call for help during the attack because she was worried her 5 year old granddaughter would come running out and the cat might try attacking her.

Georgia woman strangles, kills rabid bobcat after it attacks her: 'It came for my face'A Georgia grandmother claims she strangled a rabid bobcat to death after it jumped on her in an unprovoked attack.http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/06/15/georgia-woman-strangles-kills-rabid-bobcat-after-it-attacks-her-it-came-from-my-face.html
Zolfies avatar Animals & Nature
3 6

Yes I read it, and I found the whole thing disturbing.

That's rather hard to believe.

@StarzAbove That's rather hard to believe.

Well reportedly she has the injuries and dead cat to prove it... plus the cat tested positive for rabies... so it was sick and probably struggling already.

@StarzAbove Amazing.

Also in an article I read about it, just mentioned, she was glad it happened to a big body women like her and not someone with no mass behind them like her daughter-in-law... which made me think she ether pinned the cats neck down and as much weight on it as possible, or she is just randomly talking.

I would do the same thing ,if I had the strenth.