Kids do the Darndest Things; What's the Darndest Thing you have ever Seen a Kid Do?

This post was inspired by stories of children calling the police for some unique reason, such as, someone trying to feed them a salad, help pick out the right outfit, help with math homework, and calling the police to tell them that Dad went through a red light (right turn on red in the US).

Image for post Kids do the Darndest Things; What's the Darndest Thing you have ever Seen a Kid Do?
Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
3 10
@2782205

o_o smilieill smiliecreeper smilie

I usually don't try to tell children what to do... but I think I might step in there and tell them, no that's dirty, it doesn't taste any good.

Personally, I think they have all been very rational. Even when blowing themselves up with home-made bazookas. There's more dignity in death caused by a steam engine explosion, though.

Ha, he's Mr. tough guy, talking smack all day, and one simply request he's blocking like a baby.

@2782525

Please don't bring the political BS to my post... Thank You very much.

Well I stuck a little Caesars pizza box to my brother's door.

pull their sister off a windowsill

Anonymous