+1

Life is not about conservative or liberal. Life is about GOD. “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." - John 13:34

doctorwho1011s avatar People & Celebrities
8 9

I have to stay completely neutral here.

I'm an agnostic. I have no "pro" or "con" here. I hope I don't disappoint you too much, because I really like you.

oooo I agreed shocked? well I'm not cuz Im me! Sane people are the same when you get down to it. I traveled far and seen so many people and heard so many stories from good men and women liberal and conservative. Love is the only thing we all have in common. Its corny but I bet at the core people have the ability to care about others, and for whatver reason they may have locked it away, But its still there. remember that next time you see someone with opposing views

Life to me is about nature. I just live freely and as justly as I can see fitting the time/place. I don't particularly have a religious belief, but i'm best described as an Otherkin or Therian. I have spiritual familiars, living in pulse with the physics that make what's possible around me.

Whoa! Peter Fonda is in trouble then,
Kathy Griffin and Samantha Bee too.