What's the best movie(s) ever?

Just a list of some of the best movies you've ever seen.

Image for post What's the best movie(s) ever?
Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 39

Young Frankenstein makes me laugh through the whole thing. It's certainly one of the most entertaining movies I've seen.

@Budwick Young Frankenstein makes me laugh through the whole thing. It's certainly one of the most entertaining movies I've...

I had a film class and we had to watch some older movies which were not exciting... to see the basics... and based on the bad movies before and this movies name, I was dreading it...

But it might of been the best film in the entire class and was very very funny biggrin smilie

@Zolfie I had a film class and we had to watch some older movies which were not exciting... to see the basics... and based...

How very cool!
How long ago was the class?

I bet Mrs. Budwick and I see that movie twice a year.

@2782331

Awe Shawshank biggrin smilie ... for some reason I always combo Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile together.

@2782331

You got me there, Mark. I can't think anything better than that, but I will try.

@2782471

I have problems with drowning... I can't swim. Even inside a U-boat...

@2782480

I know, Robt, you've told me. You should remember, you are 120 years old already.

Best recently for me was Zootopia.

@Tanor_Faux Best recently for me was Zootopia.

I thought about going to see that, but I was afraid it was too much of a kids flick, but the ads seemed like they had some good funny moments.

@Zolfie I thought about going to see that, but I was afraid it was too much of a kids flick, but the ads seemed like they...

It's a really good movie :3 one of the best Disney has came out with in years. Most of the movies i like are animated movies. Definitely worth it. For other movies that i've seen lately, i could list them too heh

there are many the first part of Jurassic Park titanic dark knight big kahuna minions Prometheus back to the future and many more the list is loooong and I am lazy to type

The Heiress
Rebecca (the original version)
What Ever Happened To Baby Jane
Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte
Bridge on the River Kwai
Duel in the Sun
The Thorn Birds

''Gone With Wind''

The godfather, parts one and two.

@Carla True grit...the original

The deerhunter

Apocalypse now

Butch cassidy and the sundance kid

Too many...

Fight club. You probably could have guessed that ;)

Carry on up the Khyber

@ThePrinceofWales Carry on up the Khyber

Out of curiosity I just watched a trailer for that film. It looks hilarious. I'm gonna have to put that on my watch next list!

Spice World