+4

TYT vs The Nazi Menace

[Sargon of Akkad] The Young Turks are convinced Nazis are running America, when in fact, America is operating as usual and TYT are delusional lunatics.

TYT vs The Nazi MenaceThe Young Turks are convinced Nazis are running America, when in fact, America is operating as usual and TYT are delusional lunatics. You can support me via:...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdMSJVoxYlo
Mazes avatar Politics
4 14
@2782489

You don't have to hate jews to practice the values of the Nazis in spirit. It could be anything, gays, blacks, anything really illegals transgender people, just a target to dump all the hate onto so you can feel better about who you are. You have a group to belong to that's "better" than theres. That's all it is. We poo pooed things like this for too long and now its stacking up too high.

@TomboyJanet You don't have to hate jews to practice the values of the Nazis in spirit. It could be anything, gays, blacks...

The Nazis were center left socialists, the "National Socialist German Workers' Party," basically 1930s Germany's version of the Labour party. They divided people along racial lines, that's true... just like the modern socialists do, right? The right isn't constantly making an issue out of race and stirring division, the right are satisfied to call Americans Americans and leave it at that, the left always has to divide everyone up into little groups. If you're somewhat informed and honest with yourself you know this.

As for border security, that's just the normal actions of government. Any responsible government seeks to enforce its borders.

People who commit crimes and are thrown in prison don't get to stay with their kids, anyone with a modicum of sense should understand that.

Personally I think Trump made a mistake by caving in to the hysterical left, they'll never be satisfied, so why bother trying to please them? Do what's right and let the chips fall where they may.

Don't want to risk being temporarily separated from your kids? There's a very simple, 100% guaranteed solution: don't cross the border without permission.

@Maze The Nazis were center left socialists, the "National Socialist German Workers' Party," basically 1930s Germany's...

Does it matter? the only thing that matters in this world is that people are happy. everything else is superficial

@TomboyJanet Does it matter? the only thing that matters in this world is that people are happy. everything else is superficial

Does having your country overrun by foreign criminals make you happy? I have nothing against immigration, I'm a child of immigrants, but neither of my parents would have come over without permission because they respect the law. Those are the people you want, law abiding citizens, not criminals who sneak in.

@Maze Does having your country overrun by foreign criminals make you happy? I have nothing against immigration, I'm a...

They are not all criminals. yes some are but are we so clean cut? Are there not criminals among us too? Every group has its bad eggs. That doesn't mean you gotta smash the good ones against the barn wall.

@TomboyJanet They are not all criminals. yes some are but are we so clean cut? Are there not criminals among us too? Every group...

Yes, they are, every single one of them: entering the US without permission is a CRIME. There is a system in place for letting good eggs in, bad ones prefer to bypass it.

@Maze Yes, they are, every single one of them: entering the US without permission is a CRIME. There is a system in place...

The system is bureaucratic, why can't we instead of kicking people to the curb and getting our egos on, just work on reforming THAT process to make it a bit easier. It's not about principles anymore its about power over people and that's not right. It's not justice. Pedantry is corroding the very spirit of law and order in this nation and we're becoming more obsessed with enforcing laws to the letter than actually looking into WHY they are there in the first place which is to make people's lives better.

@TomboyJanet The system is bureaucratic, why can't we instead of kicking people to the curb and getting our egos on, just work...

Don't justify criminality. If you want to petition the government to let more immigrants in, that's your right as a citizen, but for the government to allow foreigners to enter the country without vetting is just stupid.

@Maze Don't justify criminality. If you want to petition the government to let more immigrants in, that's your right as a...

all I'm saying here is What we're doing now is NOT the answer. Petitions can only go so far when every single branch of government leans the same way. I mean what the hell. Where are our checks and balances now? We got Castle Trumpenstein in one branch, The tea party in another, (those guys you sent to deal with the "oh so evil" obama) and now they are making the supreme court their little pets. How are we supposed to get anything done with a rigged system like that?

@TomboyJanet all I'm saying here is What we're doing now is NOT the answer. Petitions can only go so far when every single...

That's not rigged, that's just the elected government. And what makes them different than their opposition is they care more about you than they do about foreigners. As they should, they're elected by you, not by foreigners. They're there to represent your interests, and they are, so you should be thankful.

@Maze That's not rigged, that's just the elected government. And what makes them different than their opposition is they...

they were not elected by me first of all. I didn't vote for them. Where was that spirit when Obama was president? Maze if you're such a conspiracy nut why can't you see the one thats being pulled right now? A president who is well aware that he can pardon himself
is above the law. If he declares himself the absolute ruler can we really trust these other branches to contest that if they're so damn sure he's always right? Of course he'll make up a ton of excuses for it, maybe even the ole desperate times call for desperate measures bit. Someone with his unchecked ego....I just don't know...

He already demonizes anything that paints him negatively. He idolizes putin, jokes about becoming president for life (at the very least he's making light of China's very unfortunate leadership situation) everything is leading me to believe he wants to be king.