+2

Trump changed the rules of politics in America and is fighting against the system

Image for post Trump changed the rules of politics in America and is fighting against the system
TomboyJanets avatar Politics
3 18
@2782728

But is giving so much power to the executive branch REALLY giving it to the american people? I mean we have two branches of people who think the same way and are weeding out anyone with dissenting opinions and now they can pick their little pets to be in the third branch. I really don't have a voice in this government It's just all going to go to people I don't agree with.

How peculiar!

I would have said something quite similar about democrats!

@Budwick How peculiar! I would have said something quite similar about democrats!

You know Budwick, me and you are having a good a day agreeing with things. biggrin smilie
乂º◡^乂

Which some see as a good thing. It would be, if he was just a bit more humble.

@2782944

I agree the rules didn't change. It's simply different people need different styles and most people couldn't win using Trump's style, because one has to be extremely commented to it... and Trump is.

I'm guessing because to Trump it's not a political style, but an entire life style of where he surrounds himself by people that bow to his direction as boss... and what ever his spin is, it's the correct spin.

Trump truly does seem like a master at marketing to his base, almost like no other in recent memory.

But the system was good. It worked. It was slow but it worked

Our founding fathers feared tyranny of the majority too. Unfortunately that's just what we have

@2782963

We're not getting the full force of it yes, but I do see the building blocks. The angry desperate people, the increase in hate crime, the neo nazi marches. The man in charge with a cultlike following where his supporters wont even admit to him being wrong about ONE SINGLE THING. NEVER put that much faith in ANYONE. There is no one that infallible, and when people start claiming anything against him to be "fake news" how can anyone possibly defend themselves from that kind of conviction? I REALLY REALLY hope I'm wrong. This isn't about Janet Vonnik saying she's right. This is about how much I'd rather say OK you were right he's harmless and he just does things I disagree with. But it doesn't hurt to be ready is all I'm saying. We'll see how this plays out but I just don't know anymore....I don't know what to believe.

Coincidentally Why did we give the president the power to pardon himself?

@2782969

So basically we had no say in the matter....which is......tyranny